hiding drivers

nzld

Is there away to hide drivers that you programed scheduals for?

I have 10 drivers that are quite happy to go off and do there thing but it would be good if they did not show up in the list of drivers to select.

nzld

Hi nzld,

I guess I'm not understanding what you mean. You get the full list of avaiable drivers in surveyor but only drivers you have placed in a loco in driver. Which list do you want to hide them in?

Cheers,
Bill69

Hi nzld,

I guess I'm not understanding what you mean. You get the full list of avaiable drivers in surveyor but only drivers you have placed in a loco in driver. Which list do you want to hide them in?

Cheers,
Bill69

Hi Bill,

I have around 20 drivers on my route, 10 of them are programed to follow there own timetable and i do not need to interact with them.

I only wish to see the 10 i want to interact with in driver and let the rest do there thing.

nzld

Hi nzld,

I think I know what you mean now. In driver, on the left of the screen are your available drivers but you can only see seven or eight at a time, to see the rest you have to scroll the drivers with the arrows at top and bottom. So the way to hide the ones you dont want to see is change the order you programed them. In other words assign drivers to trains you want to react with first, then assign the drivers you don't want to see afterwards. Assuming you assign the drivers in the order they appear in surveyor all drivers after the seventh or eighth will be hidden. Other than that it may be possible to re-order your drivers in CMP but I have not tried that so I can't say for sure if it will work.

Cheers,
Bill69.

Just had another look in surveyor, the drivers are listed in alphabetical order no matter how you list them in CMP so selecting them as above is the only way I think.

Cheers,
Bill

Last edited:
Ah Bill I see the logic in your wisdom

I shall rearange the drivers and that should fix it (so simple)
I have one driver per group of programed consists, as of last night 5 drivers on 15 consists covering road, shipping, aircraft, trams and emu's.

My route is Wellington NZ, covering central city, airport, hospital,Petone, Seaview and Johnsonvile. 19.77MB in size so far
All of the shore line is correct ( 1:1 scale ) wellington yard my verision, added shuttle tram from wellington station to airport.

nzld :D

Hi nzld,
Just had another look in surveyor, the drivers are listed in alphabetical order no matter how you list them in CMP so selecting them as above is the only way I think.
Cheers,
Bill
You can rename the drivers as anything, maybe that would get round the alphabetical order issue. Or pick names that make them appear in the right order?
Mick Berg.

Last edited:
snip
My route is Wellington NZ, covering central city, airport, hospital,Petone, Seaview and Johnsonvile. 19.77MB in size so far
All of the shore line is correct ( 1:1 scale ) wellington yard my verision, added shuttle tram from wellington station to airport.

nzld :D

Hi nzld,

It's a long long time since there were trams in Wellington, I think it should be the old Rongotai aerodrome when there were trams:wave: :wave:

Cheers,
Bill.

Hi Mick,

Yes I guess that would be another way, I did think of it but didn't bother to say so.

Cheers,
Bill

Back