Help with Subpar steamerz D&H Northern

caleb101

I've had the D&H Northern model and i have had a problem with it where by the model has a constantly opening smoke box door and i can't find a reason why it is doing it.
i know it is probably a script error but can some one help me sort it out

Post the kuid number, and if it is a non-dls unit, where you downloaded from, so one can have a look for you ;) 👍

Rico

I've had the D&H Northern model and i have had a problem with it where by the model has a constantly opening smoke box door and i can't find a reason why it is doing it.
i know it is probably a script error but can some one help me sort it out
Hi, I’m the creator of said model and I’d be glad to offer assistance.
The script error is being caused (from what I’ve seen) by newer releases of TRS19/TRS22 being packaged with a faulty/incompatible version of the LilB script library. To fix this, simply delete and re-install the script library in CM using a newer release of the script. If this error persists, try to swap out the lilbloco gs file in the locomotive as well.

If for some reason neither of those fix the issue, just delete the part in the mesh table for the smokebox door that aliases the animation (kin) file, and that will stop it from opening entirely.

Hope this helps!

Back