Hello

SPORBUST

GMAX Creator/Skinner
havent been here in awhile now just wanted to pop in and say hello to all the tranzers out there. Dont do much creating these days but mis all the cool folks

;)

Heya Frank! I've never really thanked you for all of the great stuff you've made for the community.

Thanks! Hope to see some more in the future :)

Steve

Frank:
Thousands of us in the Trainz community thank you for your great creations. I noticed recently that one of the Payware dudes is asking $25 for three diesels. Imagine only $25!!!!:eek: A while back I downloaded a dozen of your diesels and it didn't cost me a penny. Thank you again.
BTW. I live just over the hill from you in Minden NV. Let's do lunch some day:) .
G. Evans

Hey Frank. Love your stuff.
Do you think you could make me an SD70 in ten different roads + weathering by next Tuesday? Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme.
JK!:hehe: (Or am I?):eek:

MY CN SD70M-2!!!

GGRRRRRrrrrr... Back off! :p

I plan to reskin one into CN in the future after I finish a few things up.

No worries Frank,
I took off my Canadian National cap for each house that had a Vet. living there and delivered their paper with a bowed head. ;)

I really love having no school!

Cheers,
Joshua

Hey Frank,

Don't want nuthin'--- don't want a Steam junker---- Don't need a SD300ACMAc reskinned into the Polynesian Islands Railway scheme----:p

Just want to say glad you're still around and hope you come around more often. :)

Dave Snow
`

Frank:
Thousands of us in the Trainz community thank you for your great creations. I noticed recently that one of the Payware dudes is asking $25 for three diesels. Imagine only $25!!!!:eek: A while back I downloaded a dozen of your diesels and it didn't cost me a penny. Thank you again.
BTW. I live just over the hill from you in Minden NV. Let's do lunch some day:) .
G. Evans

Yes I know it well :) ..... not creating much these days as I am into building my ho scale mrr in the garage now. Also getting into the whole dcc and sounds in locos lol. Pretty kewl stuff.

Hey Frank,

Nice to see you. I'm glad you're having fun with the real model railroads. I wish I had the room and time for a layout too.

John

Good to see ya still around Frank, cant tell you how much of your stuff I use. Yeah, DCC is pretty good, but just the wiring has really intimidated me from doing anything :hehe:

Good to know your still doing good,
Conrail45

dcc is just like what you used to do, just what ever you do dont put a regular dc locomotive on the track you may rune that loco. and if you need help with some programing i can help, if i know the system:hehe:. me and my friends use easy dcc.

Back