Havnt been here in ages but

Ahh ... One of the best loved Trainz creators around !

Seems that you have a very large Trainz fan club !

I still love your locos, and run them all the time !

You may have left for sometime, but I'll tell you your stuff still has been active by alot of people still. Well I am still around 2years later. Welcome back to the forums after all this time to.

I had to re read the posters name and then check the posting date.
Good to hear from you.

Welcome back Frank, good to hear from you. Hope you can find the time to stay active again, even if it's just to say hi.:)

Hi Frank. Glad to see you in active. I havnt met you in the good days, when you were a contributor (and still you are) and a active member, i mean when you started the big things, all of your content. All i can say, is that i want to be someday like you :D . I love your work, yes, i love, because its higly detailed and its visible the effort and time put in. I am glad when i see that old members, for me, the original members of the comunity, comes a day or comes to stay for a long time again. I hope to see you more times
Have a good day

Ivan

SPORBUST , Great to see a post from you , hope you are planning
on becoming active again .... ,dave

Hey Frank,

Wish you'd stay around to help keep the newbies in line:hehe:. I still use your locomotives. They're GREAT! Hoping you'll join us again & be a fixture for some TS12 Trainzing.

Dave Snow

Ahh ... One of the best loved Trainz creators around !

Seems that you have a very large Trainz fan club !

I still love your locos, and run them all the time !
That fan club includes me. :hehe:
Since you have GREAT C40's, D9's, and GP60s (And all the rest) I hope you come back Frank. :D

Hey Frank, good to see ya. I hope all is going well. Consider hanging around some. We all miss your posts.

John

Hi Frank, glad your still around. I've been running your locos sence TRS2004, and is still working TS12! Thank you for hard work and time that you put in on your locomotives, it's awsome work. -Robert-:wave:

Looks like he's done "slumming" for a few more years. Maybe if everyone posts "Frank who now?" the next time he'll stick around for a bit...:hehe:

I agree with you Ed, I'll kick it off...

Frank Who.?.

We are all still here, but where are you, and who are you.?.

will that do Ed...:eek:

Joe Airtime

Back