Happy Birthday to an Octaganarian

ex-railwayman

It's Narrowguage's birthday today and Peter has got to the grand old age of 80, so raise a glass to toast one of our venerable veterans and a nice guy to boot.....:hehe:

All the best young man, may you have many more happy years of Trainzing.....

happybday.gif

Cheerz. ex-railwayman. :wave:

Thanks guys, that was nice.

It also means that I have been working with Trainz for over seven years, a true addiction.

I hope you can make the same time-adjusted post in many years to come and that I will still be on the forum to read them.

Cheers

Peter <octo-narrowgauge>

PS I think I must change my username.

Wow, a New year's newborn, eh? Best of luck to you and may you have a wonderful, happy, and prosperous new year down there down under!

From Sunny Florida
Isaac

I don't normally contribute to these threads but this is one I will make an exception to. Happy birthday Peter and many more of them. (No smilies becauseI know how you hate them!) I hope our younger members will see this thread and realise that oldies are not necessarily decrepit and look at your many and outstanding contributions to the Trainz world and the help you have been so ready to give to others.

Lang may yer lum reek!

Hello Peter, from a 78 year old to a 80 year old I wish you many more happy returns, I too have been using trainz for about seven years, and still use trainz 2009 every day. happy birthday and kindest regards...........

Happy Birthday Peter! It has been an honor to share the Trainz rails with you for the past seven years :) Ride on mate!

Todd

Peter,

Now I understand all the fireworks and noise early morning of the 1st !

Happy Birthday --- ,dave

Peter. Happy Birthday, and here's to many more of them.

I'm not far behind you in years (78) but I'm nowhere near you in ability.

Cheers. Alan.

When you were 20 years old Narrowguage, I was 50% of your age. Today I am about 87% of your age. Better watch out, I'm gainin' on ya! :cool:

Congratulations Peter on yet another year milepost,

"Octo_Narrowgauge" is somewhat catching, I think.

With all the hoo-ha about carbon tax etc, I suppose it's
really quite alright to make a $5,000,000 exception for
such a special occasion as your 80th celebration.

A pity they got the venue wrong.
Or perhaps you were quite happy
with the "more appropriate" level of excitement,
of local Adelaidean's sharing in your
Special Occasion.

May 2009 & all that it contains for you, be a joy full rewarding
totally non-boring box of goodies.

Hi Peter,

While I'm late, I still want to say congratulations for that milestone of yours - passing over seven years with Trainz. :p :wave:

As Todd said so good, it's been a honor to have been blessed to know you over the years, and while I can only send you good wishes, great thoughts, and some virtual HUGS, I still enjoy the fact I'm able and allow to do that with such a great guy as your are!

Hugs & kisses - and all the best for a great 2009!

Linda

Back