Great to see so many names here that I know after all these years. (By Greg Lane)

Another welcome back from one who fondly remembers the little puzzle pieces that you scattered around the Trainz site and the “Future of Trainz." A lot of trainz have passed by on the tracks since then. Hope to see you more often around these parts.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all of the kind words and the many messages. It was great to visit here again after all these years and I will certainly pop in from time to time to say hi.

Best regards

Greg Lane.

WOW Greg Lane,

Blimey my mate, it has been too long since we last spoke, so good to see you back on here, only just noticed this post, otherwise I would have posted sooner, many of the old crew are still here, however, we have sadly lost some greats too...

Hope to see you on here again very soon, and welcome back to the forum.

Joe Airtime
P.S you have probably noticed, I don't use large capital letters anymore, as I was always being told to stop shouting...:eek:

Hi Greg Lane,
Nice to hear from you again , old Trainzers never die, just get shunted up a siding.

DaveW:)

To Chris (windwalker); I still buy every version of Trainz and they just get better and better.

Hi mate,

Thanks for the kind words. As others have said, it certainly brings back some memories. Are you still into flying? Hope you've been keeping well :)

Glad to hear that you're still enjoying the Trainz product, it's come a long way but in many ways it's still the same game that you originally envisaged. Amusingly, payware is a reality now- I remember that was part of the original release plan, in a fashion, and was ditched as being too forward-thinking back then! (Of course, prior to the massive growth of the internet, we were talking about using micro-CDs rather than actually downloadables.)

cheers,

chris

Hi Chris,

Yes, still into flying. Although the old machine is getting on in years now and does not seem as fast as it use to. I think it will be upgrade time soon. :)

You are so spot on about where Trainz has come from and I had forgotten about the micro-CDs until you mentioned it!

Anyway, goob job mate. Keep up the good work! :)

Best regards

Greg

Lovely to hear from you Greg. A question that has puzzled me from the early days. As a golfer, did you confuse your bogey with your bogie or was it deliberate?

Speaking of which, I just read JCitron`s Twelve Year Anniversary thread, which I found in Similar Threads on this thread. I loved reading it and Liked several messages there. Also, while maneus lists as a "new member", his Last Seen date is this month, on the eighth. Apparently he drops by occasionally to see if we all are still all gaga over his little dream. As much as we gripe about problems with it, we wouldn`t bother to complain if we didn`t all love it so much.

Back