GP60B Error

nuni727

Hi all,

I wanted to import the GP60B from TS12 to Ts2009. I saved the cdps and dependencies but it has some errors. Can anybody tell me how to fix them? Thanks!

Warning: Tag 'icon0' in the container 'traincar' is obsolete.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'C:\Program Files\TS2009/local/hash-E7\content 3eko655f9\mesh_art/mesh_art_512.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'C:\Program Files\TS2009/local/hash-E7\content 3eko655f9\mesh_art/mesh_art_icon.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'C:\Program Files\TS2009/local/hash-E7\content 3eko655f9\mesh_body/digit_4b.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'C:\Program Files\TS2009/local/hash-E7\content 3eko655f9\mesh_body/digit_5b.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'C:\Program Files\TS2009/local/hash-E7\content 3eko655f9\mesh_body/digit_6b.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'C:\Program Files\TS2009/local/hash-E7\content 3eko655f9\mesh_body/fang.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'C:\Program Files\TS2009/local/hash-E7\content 3eko655f9\mesh_body/fang-fang.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'C:\Program Files\TS2009/local/hash-E7\content 3eko655f9\mesh_body/gp60a.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'C:\Program Files\TS2009/local/hash-E7\content 3eko655f9\mesh_body/gp60b.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'C:\Program Files\TS2009/local/hash-E7\content 3eko655f9\mesh_body/map0-map0.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'C:\Program Files\TS2009/local/hash-E7\content 3eko655f9\mesh_body/map3.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'C:\Program Files\TS2009/local/hash-E7\content 3eko655f9\mesh_body/numbrd.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'C:\Program Files\TS2009/local/hash-E7\content 3eko655f9\mesh_body/shadow-shadow.texture'.
Warning: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'C:\Program Files\TS2009/local/hash-E7\content 3eko655f9\mesh_shadow/black.texture'.

Oh, sorry about that. Yes, it does appear on the track, its just completely white except for the road numbers.

If you use CM to open it for Edit in Explorer and list out the contents of the body folder, are these .texture files present? If so, PEV's Images2TGA should solve your problem.

BoB Weber

...better yet...

:cool: Why not update the assets & post them for sale for build CMv3.3?

They could use an overhaul for the next TS12 SP...:D

They may be warnings at the moment, but later versions of Trainz will see them as errors (TS2009 SP4 and later)

Shane

no no no... the reason he sees warnings is because he is taking a built-in item from TS12 and putting it in TS2009. the built in items do not contain their source .tga files, only the .texture files that trainz uses. when you open an asset for edit usually it copies out the source .tga files, and when committed makes new .texture files from them. since there are none to commit then the warnings appear. the only way to get them to go away is to convert the .texture files.

Allen im not sure exactly what you are saying there. the assets were already overhauled FOR TS12...

Not my day...but any way...

:cool: Justin, both the GP60M & GP60B units only needed a little editing for TS2009...

You did make a screenie back in the day, we discussed the enginesound also.

The only item in this that needs adjustment is the mass of 102000 (224,875lb). A lot of your legacy content has that mass weight, though the newer Jointed Rail assets carry correct mass in the locomotives as well as freight cars.

That's over 55,000 lb lite, most definitely a factor against tractive effort.

I also realize that the built in content cannot be edited as we discussed previously, for Multi-player purposes.

These locomotives also carry a trainz-build of 2. That causes an error that appears on the right-click menu, but the assets show no errors & no warnings, and no error flags.

Things be as that, you are still top-dog with my train simulation, always have been, always will be, Thanks for your understanding.:wave:

Back