Getting Sporbust's C44-9s to work in 2010.

If you clone the loco, along with those two fixes I have mentioned above, you will also need to change this section of the config file

Code:
extensions
{
  [COLOR=red][COLOR=black]arn_data-[/COLOR]113556
[/COLOR]{
    number_low                          "5058"
    number_high                         "5124"
  }
}

to this

Code:
extensions
{
  [COLOR=red][COLOR=black]arn_data-[/COLOR][I](your kuid #)[/I][/COLOR]
  {
    number_low                          "5058"
    number_high                         "5124"
  }
}

except on mine, my script never required that id in it. but the fonts path is usually why ccp will break mine, since i make version 2 builds to begin with.

...what about the original dependant assets...?

:cool: ....such as SPorBUST'S locomotives required as assets to a Clovis Subdivision session?

:cool: ....such as SPorBUST'S locomotives required as assets to a Clovis Subdivision session?

If you clone them the session is broken, you have to keep the original kuid. I would copy the asset to the desktop, give it a 'dummy' kuid, re-import, do all the work on the 'dummy' version, then manually edit to the original kuid with '+1' revision number. That way you have both the original and the fixed asset on hand, but any session will automatically use the higher revision number...

Andy ;)

except on mine, my script never required that id in it. but the fonts path is usually why ccp will break mine, since i make version 2 builds to begin with.

I have never needed to do any fixing to any of your f7's except the ATSF A-unit. It always had an error saying it was missing env_metal.bmp. even though the file was there and the texture.txt file was correct. I upgraded it to 2.9 and I washed the mesh through PEV's PM2IM tool and the error went away. It works good now.

Back