Getting JointedRail Payware Back

817TAYLOR

Ramblin' Man..
I am in need of help, I tried to move all my files from Trainz 2009 to Trainz 2012, with the help with two people. My installation went ape-**** and I removed 12. When I went to go back to TS09, CMP refused to work, and everything was glitchey. So I saved my hash files, and re-installed TS09. After a week of dealing with Trainz 09, I am giving up and going to Trainz 2012. The purpose of this thread is to see if the JointedRail team can help me get back all the payware I have ever purchased from them. I do not want to lose all the money I have spent there, a total I estimate to be around $200-$300.

The Complete List Is Shown Below
1. CNW C40-8​
2. BNSF SD70Macs (All Of Them)
3. BN SD70Macs (Both Of Them)
4. ATSF Kodachrome C30-7
5. BNSF SW1500
6. SP SW1500
7. SOU SW1500
8. UPY SW1500
9. KCS ES44-AC
10. UP ES44-AC
11. UP GP38-2 (Strobes)
12. BOTH Chessie B30s'
13. SP B30-7
14. SP GP40-2
15. CRIP GP40-2
16. DRGW GP40-2
17. DRGW Gp40-2 (UP Patch)
18. DRGW SD40T-2 Pack
19. CSX SD80Mac
20. NS SD80Mac
21. NS SD40-2 (Ex-CR)
22. SLSF SD45
23. WC SD45
24. N&W C30-7 (Maroon)
25. CR SD45
26. SOU SD45
27. UB GP28-2
28. UB SD40-2
29. UB SD45
30. UB SD50
31. UB SD60M
32. UB SD70Ace

Either Way

-Taylor

Last edited:
I'm not trying to sound like a wido but as this isn't a Jointed Rail website, you'd be better off e-mailing Jointed Rail directly. You'll get a far quicker answer than posting here.

I just wanted to see if anyone would be willing to help me out, from what I have heard is that JR checks the forms, however, if I must I will email them.

How many orders was this list? On the JR site, it says that it will resend orders for 5 bucks a order.

It appears you have been a loyal customer and they may take that into consideration, but I would ask about the situation on their site, I know they have customer support there.

I check the email more than I check the forums to be brutally honest. Per our Terms of Service when you purchase you are responsible for your own backups of your purchases but email me and I'll see what can be done. I will need your usernames/name itself as well.

If you havent completely screwed up your 2009 installation you should be able to simply save your purchased items to a CDP file and go from there via content manager.

Also I as well as the rest of the JR team will be away from this Thursday thru next Sunday as Im working an excursion trip in the northeast this weekend and will have no access to anything so if you want me to look at this soon, send this info asap to support@jointedrail.com

I check the email more than I check the forums to be brutally honest. Per our Terms of Service when you purchase you are responsible for your own backups of your purchases but email me and I'll see what can be done. I will need your usernames/name itself as well.

If you havent completely screwed up your 2009 installation you should be able to simply save your purchased items to a CDP file and go from there via content manager.

Also I as well as the rest of the JR team will be away from this Thursday thru next Sunday as Im working an excursion trip in the northeast this weekend and will have no access to anything so if you want me to look at this soon, send this info asap to support@jointedrail.com

will email you right now

Back