Georgia Coast Line videos

Great route and nice movie....

Great route!

Many nice details, the trains, weather, autumn trees, fields......

Jan

Great stuff! A really neat looking route with very realistic rolling stock. Very well put together video, professionally done, though I have to say (and please don't take this the wrong way) that the background music is awful and spoiled an otherwise excellent video IMO.

Best wishes,
Padster

Wow ! Very nice, especially the addition of the tracks through the street, and the music in the videos suited them down to a tee, a slow tempo, good for those kinds of scenes

Gangsta_Boi

Nikos1: I understand the route is in testing now and doing well. Any update on when it may be ready to download? Also, The F7A (not sure if that is the right model number) looked great with the weathering. How did you do that? Will that engine be released too?

Thanks

I was wondering about that F unit as well, it doesn't look like a reskin of the standard Auran F7, especially with those well detailed animated trucks,(bogey's) underneath it, maybe you could release the trucks for use under the standard Trainz F7!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

The route and the vids look great, I didn't know Godsmack was talented enough to do more than just the one song that gets all the air play!!!!!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

thanks everyone for the comments,
an update on the route, its done testing but the obstacle holding it back at the moment is releasing all my custom content that i made for the route, i uploaded a little to the DLS but never finished, will try to tommorow as i should have time and i know many of you are wanting the route:)
all the engines will be released with the route. and yes the trucks make a HUGE difference, before you write of a model with default unanaimated trucks swap them out and it should change your mind. the trucks on the F7's are the UST GP35 trucks that i weathered and yes they will be released.
and Godsmack IV is one of the best albums ever!:D

oh boy !!!

I cant wait for this route come out ive been viewing this routes progress for awhile i love the way it looks:D:D:D looks like its going to be alot of fun running it!! Your right about switching out the trucks the make a hell of a difference! congrats on the route im sure it took alot of work:)
Which trucks did you use for the GP9s were they the same as the f7s? ive been looking for a truck to swich out the default ones that ride on the GP9s but they all sink below the railhead. i ask because im trying to finish up some RJ corman Geeps ive had in the works for a wile i just never got around to finishing them:p

thanks everyone for the comments,
an update on the route, its done testing but the obstacle holding it back at the moment is releasing all my custom content that i made for the route, i uploaded a little to the DLS but never finished, will try to tommorow as i should have time and i know many of you are wanting the route:)
all the engines will be released with the route. and yes the trucks make a HUGE difference, before you write of a model with default unanaimated trucks swap them out and it should change your mind. the trucks on the F7's are the UST GP35 trucks that i weathered and yes they will be released.
and Godsmack IV is one of the best albums ever!:D

I'm afraid I don't know how to swap out the trucks, while the F units with the default trucks themselves aren't so bad, I would like to have decent trucks under all my F units, especially my Santa Fe freight scheme units........:):):)

thanks Brian, nice to see you back, sorry for the delay had to make sure im giving you the best answer;)
for the GP9 i was initially using magiclands F40PH trucks which are basically aurans trucks animated but i didnt like the relective map which would wash out details on a lighter textured trucks (the originals were black)
the only other thing that fits is SPORBUST's GP60/MP15 trucks which look pretty good even though they are a bit oversize
1027.jpg

im hoping to have the route sent off to Kevin for upload tommorow but trying to get this darn session to work lol.

Back