First major GP9 release coming soon to TrainzProRoutes

cnr

The CP collection of GP9u's will be released in the next few weeks. ( CN is stalled due to some technical issues ) Here's some shots of different variants and paint schemes.

Shane :eek:

339.jpg

Those look great!:) It's always nice to see new Canadian stuff coming out.

Looks really good. What other roads did these locos work for?

As far as I know, CP hasn't sold off very many of these units, and since they did the rebuilds themselves, I wouldn't think that there are any other roads that have these exact units. I think that when it comes to re-built/chop-nose GP9s, most of them are pretty unique to whatever road rebuilt them. The CN GP9rm's are different than the CP GP9u's and so on.

Patrick

As far as I know, CP hasn't sold off very many of these units, and since they did the rebuilds themselves, I wouldn't think that there are any other roads that have these exact units. I think that when it comes to re-built/chop-nose GP9s, most of them are pretty unique to whatever road rebuilt them. The CN GP9rm's are different than the CP GP9u's and so on.

Patrick

Also on some rebuilds, different roads will do different rebuilds but use the same designation by accident. According to this list,
http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/locoList.aspx?mid=45
ATSF had some GP9u's that went to BNSF and some shortlines but they are clearly differnt than the CP units. The only other road using the CP units I know of is STL&H, a CP group. And I don't even know if they still exist. Would be nice to see some STL&H stuff.
These CP units are incredibly done on details.:)

SMASHING work!!! I always look forward to your locomotives. They are just what the doctor ordered. :D

Steve

Back