Fancy a Donut or two?

Isaacg

Hi everyone!

Here's my newest feature. Its the local Dunkin Donuts shoppe. It opens on December 6th this year. I'll be 15 that day. Anyways, its part of a collection I hope to complete. I'm creating simple buildings as of now, but hopefully, in near future, I can get into it a bit more, step by step.

Here are some reality shots:

photo_1631.jpg

photo_1634.jpg

photo_1636.jpg

... And now for the renders:

Pic3.jpg

Pic2.jpg

Pic1.jpg

This is the franchise operated on the corner of Cleveland Street and Garden Avenue in the Central Business District of Clearwater in Tampa Bay. I hope to get a few more done here. My list includes:

Tony's Pizzeria and Ristorante
Bank of America Plaza
Suntrust Centre
Harbourview Convention Centre
and the Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority Bus Terminal

Hopefully, I can get this done quick as its taken me about 5 hours to do. It's not that much, but the jazz has gotten too me :p

Isaac

Yeah, I want to... The thing is, its a helluva process, and I need some tutorials. I tried the one on Ian's Trainz website(the backgrounds with nighttime mode), but it was a catastrophe. Because this is a "closer-upper" in Trainz, I want to create transparent windows as well. I've already started on an interior. I've also got the streetscaping to do also. Visit myclearwater.com/downtown to see more about the Cleveland St District and it's new renaisannce!

Anyways, here's a sneakpeak at the thumbnail:

Thumb-1.jpg

Cheers!
Isaac

Last edited:
I love donuts, great looking building Isaacg:wave:

Lorin

PS. Would look proto with some cop cars parked in front :hehe:

Yep, its become a hotspot for the Sheriffs Dept, Clearwater PD, and the FHP.

And also, I've yet to put it in trainz, due to a technical difficulty with TS2009.

Isaac

Back