ewses is shuting down

...what's up with all of the "I'm leaving" pity party threads now...:confused:

he didn't say he was leaving, just wanting to chainge his handle.

as for the rest generally, i think the answer is "kids". (though perhapse not neccessarily entirely chronologically)

=^^=
.../\...

oh man & i uninstaled trainz 06 & droped my trz 06 folders into sulfuric acid BLAST!!!!!! ok calm down clam down il start from fresh
:D

Good to hear you're not actually leaving. He edited his starting post after I posted...before it sounded like he was leaving.

yes but i was thinking if i get a lap top whould it work then? i mean cmp? whould it download the first time. OH ok il say what happnes i get is eather from dls or from peoples sites i download it i think & it sais allow i click allow it downloads i go to cmp then 2 errors of the exact same type thay say: unable to register URL registry key them my computer then tells me cmp is not responding so i click close & go over again & again & again. until it works is sais oh no its gone :) i cant evan find the stuf i got, it jush comes up with a load of stuf like <:kuid:-1 then my mind just goes WHAT THE HELL IS THAT :) then i just quit a drive the boring locos eny info about that or help...

Last edited:
You mean would Trainz work? I'm pretty sure it would. I happen to run Trainz on an HP dv2116wm (laptop) and have had no problems except for hardrive space...but that's because keep a lot of other games on my computer, too.

sorry to say but what is dv2116wm i know stuf about computers but what does it mean? sorry.

Last edited:
it sais allow i click allow it downloads i go to cmp then 2 errors of the exact same type thay say: unable to register URL registry key them my computer then tells me cmp is not responding so i click close ...

Hello

Here is a another thread for those of you's having problems with CMP under Vista and also for those of you's getting this error message: Unable to register Trainz URL registry key - How you can get rid of it, link here:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=6513

or

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=22293

Regards

Ahsan:)

Back