Dunno where to post, BRDatabase down...?

SRKing783

''Trainz Veteran''
Decided to come out of my Trainz hibernation to just check in, wanted to check BRDatabase out just now but it said that it's not working. I have no clue where to post this, if it's the wrong channel I apologize. But...yea. Something about the account on hold. Anyone else seeing this issue?

BRDatabase is a database that stores info on British locos, useful when finding where and when a specific loco was allocated, when it was scrapped, etc. It can be used for any version of Trainz since it's simply an online website. I picked here because I felt this was the most relative place but if you feel this is better in another place - or locked - then by all means.

It was reported on the WNXX forum last August (2023) that the BRDatabase site had been hacked and the result was that it was "on temporary hold" , That was subsequently resolved . Not sure if that's the same situation at this time ?
A post has appeared today on the WNXX forum mentioning that its on hold again , If any further information is posted then I'll let you know .

...weird, it's completely fine now. Not sure what that is, were you able to figure out what happened? But thanks for letting me know that other people had the same issue

EDIT: Down again, any updates on what's happening?

Last edited:
Back