Driver Control Center Question

jeff1959

Is there a setting that enlarges the Driver Control Center window? Currently, I can see four drivers. I have enough screen to see more. Or is this something that can't be done? I'm running TRS 22+, build 123794.

Unfortunately no. The control windows that open in Surveyor 2.0 are classified as "Palettes" - they can be resized and docked. The windows that open in Driver cannot. Don't know the reason why not.

No, the maximum size of the panel is four drivers. You can however easily scroll through a list with more drivers by using the scroll wheel on your mouse. There is an adjustment for the interface height (the icons in the four corners of the screen) which by default is set to 50% but this does not effect the size of the Driver Control Center. I set the size of the interface to 75% since my eyesight is not what it used to be. Look under Settings > Driver Settings for the Interface Height slider.

Edit: Peter, you beat me to it.

What would be nice is if the list autoscroll to show the highlighted driver when you click on their locomotive. This used to be the behavior in the old interface before the redesign.

Last edited:
Back