Drivable Superadaptor

carr

Hi, I can't figure out how to turn a vehicle around on the drivable super adaptor. I have tried to mount the AEC RM/RMC and the 'Bus Renomable'. For some reason they mount sideways on. Has any one any idea how to mount them so the are straight Please. Also I tried a Scania bus which mounts straight but turns out to be so offset to the track that it virtually appears on the wrong side of the road. Most other vehicles are not a problem. Obviously I need to alter a command in the config file but I do not know what. Thanks.

Hi there,

Doing this is covered in my tutorial video. You use the Orientation tag.

Skip to 4:22 for the relevant information.

Hope that helps.

Kieran.

You can hex edit the mesh to have the attachment get a different name (but with the same number of characters) and make a new one with Attachment Maker. :)

Kieran.

Hi, Arraial, I was wondering if you cold make the Saturne VI rocket, and other rockets drivable, with them laying horizontal across the Earth, with a bogey on their side ... so that laying Invisatrack straight up to the stratosphere, would make them fly vertical ?

I dont know how to create an attachment point rotated 90 degrees, mounted on the side of a rocket.

Love all of your wonderful assets

Sputnik
Mercury Redstone
Gemini Saturn VI
Gemini LEM & Command module
Space Shuttle
Aerian satellite rockets
Russian rockets
ICBM
Missiles

I am still wishing to be able to make a static asset rocket lay down on it's side, so that I can attach a, invisible bogey to it, so that it will drive down a section of invisatrack.

http://s525.photobucket.com/user/cascaderailroad/media/SaturnVGoodbye.mp4.html

I want to lay Arraial's -Saturne V Rocket down on its side, so I can drive it horizontally to BNSF50 Invisatrack (aerial flywayz).

Unfortunately it mounts standing straight up.
How can I rotate the attachment point by 180 degrees, so that the rocket lays down on it's side, and rides down a track ?

Last edited:
Back