download not working

EJB

i ordered your BNSF GE ET44c4 a few minutes ago. i have not received the locomotive but have gotten the dependencies.
then a message i have run our of download time?
ejb

none of this makes any sense to me at all... what ever your doing EJB is your own Fault. Quit Wasting Jointed Rails time!

i'm not wasting time. the download went into resuming and i stopped it. it was showing 1330 kbs and i stopped. why would i have the dependencies but not have the locomotive. why can i email you guys if the machine was broken. why doesn't it show in my downloads?
i am not trying to be a pain i just want the loco.
thanks
ejb

i'm not wasting time. the download went into resuming and i stopped it. it was showing 1330 kbs and i stopped. why would i have the dependencies but not have the locomotive. why can i email you guys if the machine was broken. why doesn't it show in my downloads?
i am not trying to be a pain i just want the loco.
thanks
ejb
Relax, just email them or raise a ticket on their site.. Ignore the person who responded to your earlier post...

i still do not have the bnsf GE ET44c4 several days ago. i figured it would have by now showed up in the downloads so i could get it. it still hasn't so i went to the orders and there it is . i tried to download it and the message tells me to go to the shop?
what ever has happened has to be on your end since i have the dependencies.
ejb

You tried to download it more than the alloted 5 times, try it again now, we've reset the permissions for the order for you for more attempts.

thanks you for the encouragement. yeah that guy was annoying but i have thicker skin than let him bother me. yes i finally got the engine. he said i tried to downloaded over the limit. i tried once and the number were not moving . i shut it down and restarted and the same thing. i don't have a answer. i have been buying from JR for a long time. the first engine i bought from hi was the Ge C30-7 CSX. nobody was making GE.
i still have it although dated
thanks again. ejb

thanks you for the encouragement. yeah that guy was annoying but i have thicker skin than let him bother me. yes i finally got the engine. he said i tried to downloaded over the limit. i tried once and the number were not moving . i shut it down and restarted and the same thing. i don't have a answer. i have been buying from JR for a long time. the first engine i bought from hi was the Ge C30-7 CSX. nobody was making GE.
i still have it although dated
thanks again. ejb
Glad it worked out for you..

Back