Damn..cant figure this out

valbridge

Rail Tragic
Here's the thing. Take a train into one portal 'X' [consume] and see it emerge from another 'Y' [produce]. Both portals distant from one another.

Scenario....train arrives at station A loads and moves on to portal X...disappears as it should. Now that same train has been given the order to emerge from portal Y [produce] and travel to station B for passenger load/unload. Which it doesn't!

Driver Command line using Quick Portal Manager is...Call At station 'A'; Load; Navigate to Portal 'X'; Navigate to Portal 'Y'; Call at station 'B'; Load. I assumed this command line to be correct but maybe not as the train does not enter the map from portal Y.

Help appreciated. Using basic portals configured as consume/produce as required.
TRS19 build 117009.

Cheers,
Val.

Portals are not something that I use much, if at all.

There is a <kuid2:117746:1013:10> Central Portal Control rule that you might want to look at.

Ive used the same scenirio with just 'Drive to' or 'Via' commands...Can be defined in a Schedule Library of just for a Driver.

Drive to Station A (Load/wait or whatever)
Drive to Portal 1 (portal1 is set to send to Portal2 -Portal2 set to send to portal1 )
Drive to Station B

reverse journed is also possible.

I believe it is much simpler to have the 2 portals stand alone and not controlled by CPC rule or similar.

PG

Last edited:
Back