Content Manager Plus

Hello there,

I have noticed that CMP has suddenly reduced the amount of assets available and I do not know what has happened and why CMP won't refresh and show all the available assets found on the download station. Any help or ideas as to what has happened please?

forump.jpg

Auran has dropped DLS accessibility to versions below 2009, and requires a FCT to download content for previous versions unless you have 2009 or 10. That may be your problem right there.

Hello there,

I have noticed that CMP has suddenly reduced the amount of assets available and I do not know what has happened and why CMP won't refresh and show all the available assets found on the download station. Any help or ideas as to what has happened please?

forump.jpg

In addition, it is my understanding that some obsoleted content is being removed if it is not repaired for newer versions.

tomurban

Why researching the forum first is the best way

I just got the answer for the question I was about to ask. Since my laptop is due to blow a chip soon, I'm running my old version 2006 until I can get another one. I've got several assets that I had planned on finishing out, and wanted to download other assets to complement them. However, after reading the posts here about the DLS being off-limits to the older versions, I think I'll wait until I upgrade. Thanks for saving what little hair on my head I have left! I thought I was going bonkers.

Back