Content Fix (August 2019) - might be a problem

NSWGR_46Class

Just call my Captain Rude
This content fix started to download last night but for over 12 hours the machine has been sitting there with a message download complete, installing - but doing nothing

Anybody know what this "fix" fixes? What are the implications of not downloading and installing it? In fact, if it is important or even essential, why isn't it released as a patch?

Damn -- that's a lot of questions. Too many? Oops -- that's another.

Phil

Is this a content update for all TRS19 or just for the Gold/Silver subs? (another question)

Tony did mention content fixes for TRS19 coming possibly this week - perhaps they have had a glitch as did does not come up for download presently GMT+10 1:34pm

No content update downloads have even appeared, let alone started and stopped during install, on my TRS19 system - and I have the Automatic DLC Updates option turned on.

still not working for me and nothing from N3V on the problem - only thing I can think of it is trying to update builtin content that I have disabled

It states " Download if you have a TRS19 build older than build number 100000. If your build is newer than build number 100000 you will not need to download this package."

What build version are you running?

Back