Coal

pitmilly

K 2:44179:60013:4 is showing up right accross TRS22 Content Manager (and in several WIP's) as "Faulty". Any ideas???

This is a built-in asset.

Check for updates. The current version is :9

<kuid2:44179:60013:9> Coal

Sorry John,

In my plain vanilla TRS22 Build 119451, K 2:44179 : 60013:4 is the last coal asset that is listed and I can't find any updates. What am I NOT doing?

John

<kuid2:44179:60013:4> is also the last and latest version listed by Content Manager in my builds 122411 and 123059. Neither are showing as faulty.

One possible solution is to right click on the asset in CM and select "Revert to Original".

Edit: It does have a dependency <kuid:-3:10040> Bulk Load. That may be faulty.

Sorry John,

In my plain vanilla TRS22 Build 119451, K 2:44179 : 60013:4 is the last coal asset that is listed and I can't find any updates. What am I NOT doing?

John
I don't know because I downloaded my version from the DLS and that obsoleted the built-in asset. If anything, try a revert to original as pware recommends and if that doesn't work, check the other asset mentioned. Content Manager can be deceiving sometimes the way it reports a faulty asset. It's not always the asset that it's reporting as faulty but some component of the asset that is.

@pitmilly - I am seeing the same KUID ( i.e. <kuid2:44179:60013:4> Coal ) in all of my latest installations of TRS22, whether beta, or standard. None appear to be faulty and work in all routes and sessions - including your old w.i.p. build <kuid:524304:100016> JFWAfanValley V07 080123 - as expected.

Recommend revert the coal asset to original in Content Manager as @pware suggests above.
There are several other non-N3V versions of coal on the DLS. However, the one above works best for older assets using coal as a commodity.

Gentlemen,

Thank you, one and all, for your input. Much appreciated.

The basic problem seems to have disappeared but I am no nearer identifying the cause.

In the last 60 minutes have been trawling through the Content Manager listings for two stock routes and four WIP's that were showing the fault initially. "Revert to the Original was "greyed out" and was not an option for any of these routes. No "Errors or Warnings" were listed and the Dependency, "Bulk Load" K:3:10040 was showing up as "fault free" in all searches.

Inexplicably, my trawl through thes asset listings seemed to kick-start the curative process and the fault listings then progressively disappeared from all routes as they were re-opened. TRS22/PC indigestion?????????

Again, many thanks

John

That sounds like the cache may have been corrupted? By trawling through your content, this forced an update and that cleared the error. With something like that, I recommend doing a database repair.

Back