China locomotive Screenshots

I can't believe it. This the first time that I can remember coming to these forums that nobody bothered to answer my question.

Umm, I think no-one knows, that's all...
Either that, or the guy who posted the pic had a Brain-Fart and forgot the name of it or somethin'...

Well, I kind of gave up and took down the picture I had posted above. I guess I'll just make the powerpoles myself.

I did look around on different sites but never found them.

Does anyone know of any good Chinese routes?? The Chinese contingent in TRS is quite small, but what's the likelyhood of routes from that country.

Minimal content from foreign sites is prefered.

I can't believe it. This the first time that I can remember coming to these forums that nobody bothered to answer my question.

I'm sorry you've been somewhat ignored but I think I happened to stumble across what you may be looking for just now:

-image deleted because it cannot be resized-

They're "Power Line 3/4/5 Wire" from author ID #60238, which belongs to American Connections (aka Moneywrench Works) if I'm not mistaken. I don't use them because the wires fade out due to anti aliasing or something. Hope this helps.

http://ac-monkeywrench-models.yolasite.com/

Cheerio,
Nicholas.

Last edited:
Make screenshots a respectable 800 x 600

The previous page screenshot is much too large, which distorts the page, and your print runs off the page...totally unnecessary exrta large screenshot...if I remember correctly the COC says 800 x 600 unless a warning is included. If a dialup user was viewing the previous page it would take the page eons to load.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you've been somewhat ignored but I think I happened to stumble across what you may be looking for just now:

Screen_002.jpg

They're "Power Line 3/4/5 Wire" from author ID #60238, which belongs to American Connections (aka Moneywrench Works) if I'm not mistaken. I don't use them because the wires fade out due to anti aliasing or something. Hope this helps.

http://ac-monkeywrench-models.yolasite.com/

Cheerio,
Nicholas.
Right shape but wrong size. I'm looking for the smaller top.

shuai ge ,ni zhen diao a ! bang ding yi xia !

Smart guy, really great job in China railway simming! support in advance!

Back