Changing Rollingstock/Locomotive Products in the config

Falken442

Is it possible to change what product can be loaded into a piece of rolling stock or a locomotive by changing the queues section in the config file. I need to know because since I can't modify any industries in game because of a bug.

-Eno

If it's the 'blank product list' bug, I wouldn't bother changing products around in the config, as you need to find which products are causing the problem first.

Shane

If it's the 'blank product list' bug, I wouldn't bother changing products around in the config, as you need to find which products are causing the problem first.

Shane

I've tried to find the problem product, but I searched commodity, product, all of them are fine.

-Eno

That cannot be the case if you're getting the blank product list. Have you installed any commodities?

Shane

Yes, and I deleted all the ones that had installed next to them, if it narrows it down a bit, I still have Cardiff Workshops products installed.

-Eno

I would personally suggest deleting all non-builtin products then re-installing them one at a time to find the problem product (testing each time you install one).

If you do find the problem product, let me know (name and KUID).

Shane

Back