CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE TRAMS FRON SYDNEY LIGHT RAIL

I have been a fan of the Sydney Light Rail, and I have been looking for them ever since I started Trainz. I was very dissapointed when there wasn't any for trainz. So can someone do it for me? I don't know how to map the textures in Gmax. So can someone do the variotrams for Trainz? PLEASE?
slr-rail-car-2.JPG
slr-rail-car-1.JPG

Home_03.jpg

Info and pics on this page
http://www.sleeper.apana.org.au/railway/slr/

Last edited:
Memeboy, a few points:

1. Subject title is: "CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE TRAMS FRON SYDNEY LIGHT RAIL"

Not when YOU SHOUT or start TO DEMAND. (Headings and posts in all capitals means shouting, or trying to demand something, instead of asking)

2. Did you get permission from the owner of those pictures to show them, including the one in your signature?

3. See Auran's CoC (Point 18) Yours is way over the height, and well over 40Kb in size.

4. You have "requested" others make these several times, and using capital letters is more of a demand than a request.

In one of the threads, you again (written on 27 Dec. 2009) ask if someone can make them. Don't forget for many, it is a holiday season, you may not get a reply for a while.

Last edited:
Soory to go off topic, but a Sydney R class tram beats a Sydney Light Rail vehicle anyday.:D

Soory to go off topic, but a Sydney R class tram beats a Sydney Light Rail vehicle anyday.:D
Actually Sydney Variotram is faster and more modern
I'm hoping to get a variotram for my HUGE collection of trams for trainz:D

Last edited:
Memeboy, a few points:

1. Subject title is: "CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE TRAMS FRON SYDNEY LIGHT RAIL"

Not when YOU SHOUT or start TO DEMAND. (Headings and posts in all capitals means shouting, or trying to demand something, instead of asking)

2. Did you get permission from the owner of those pictures to show them, including the one in your signature?

3. See Auran's CoC (Point 18) Yours is way over the height, and well over 40Kb in size.

4. You have "requested" others make these several times, and using capital letters is more of a demand than a request.

In one of the threads, you again (written on 27 Dec. 2009) ask if someone can make them. Don't forget for many, it is a holiday season, you may not get a reply for a while.
Sorry but the images are refusing to resize.

Graphic from the lightrailtech sheet (non-copyrighted) on the light rail website:
Have another look, the photos are still copyrighted wether or not they have copyright stamped on them.

If you are so "kinda" desperate why don't you try and do them yourself, or maybe go to Trainz download sites, that may have similar trams, and maybe ask permisison if you could repaint it?

Just forget, have you asked in a thread if their are variotrams already available for Trainz?

Last edited:
Have another look, the photos are still copyrighted wether or not they have copyright stamped on them.

If you are so "kinda" desperate why don't you try and do them yourself, or maybe go to Trainz download sites, that may have similar trams, and maybe ask permisison if you could repaint it?

Just forget, have you asked in a thread if their are variotrams already available for Trainz?
I can't texture in Gmax and the combino on the DLS is right hand drive but the Sydney variotram is left hand. And actually I am Pretty desperate just by looking at the images of the variotrams

Your first post isn't a great start. The thread is over 3 years old and since then Memeboy has acquired these anyway

Jamie

Back