Can I create a multiplayer session for my own builded World?

Christianb96

Hi guys. As the topic says, i've builded my own route and i really want to use it as a multiplayer session, but how can i do that? Someone clever, please? :D

Hi Christianb96,

Welcome to the forums.

Before you look into doing that, make sure that all the content you have used is either built-in to the game, or is available on the Download Station. You can use content from the addon packs from N3V, as they are classed as builtin content.

Shane

Everything in the route must be either built in or on the DLS. No 3rd party content or payware is allowed. There is one exception however. You can also include anything bought from the Planet Auran shop. The only problem with that is that anyone who wants to join the session will have to buy it as well. When the route and session are complete and you are ready to upload them, but not before, firstly add the multiplayer rule to the session and edit it and secondly add thumbnails to the route and session. There is a thread on the forums on this subject. When you upload the route do it via the Planet Auran website and not content manager. And you may have to select the Preview upload for the route as opposed to Standard upload. I had too the last two times I uploaded a route. If you get stuck with the thumbnails post here and I,ll have a go at writing a tutorial.

As every one has said, yes you can. Id say take a quick read of THIS. Its a topic that's has a plethora of information you might need regarding multiplayer.

Last edited:
Back