Call Out to bnsf50

NCkilla333

Black and Blue
I have been looking around the net for two ATLS elements and can't find either one. I have no knowledge of content creation or I would attempt to make them myself. I have seen your (bnsf50) excellent work on other crossings and warning devices so turn to you for help.

The first of these is a MUCTD warning device for right and left hand turns within 200ft of crossings. You have a ground based circular light version but I'm looking for a version that hangs from lines with normal traffic lights and looks like the following:

Pages 44 and 45 of this pdf from Trans-Tech. http://www.transportation-tech.com/info_center/documents/catalogs/transportation_binder.pdf

and seen in Google Street view in Old Fort, NC on Main St, both directions, at the intersection of Catawba Ave. Also at several intersections in Sylva, NC including the intersection of Mill St and Grindstaff Cove RD. These signs are everywhere, these locations are just on the top of my head.

The second ATLS device I request is a special crossing located in Spruce Pine, NC at Explosive Supply. Pictures of this device is located at :

http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1197219

The red light spins when a train is approaching.

Yes I can make those, but give me some time as I'm working on some other projects at the moment. I need to know what color the no rt turn sign led's are on these signs, as they are available in green, red, blue, amber and white, according to the mutcd.

Thank you so much.

The housing is yellow of course and the LED's are white. Take your time and I appreciate your contributions to the Trainz community. I have been working on a
model of the CSX Blue Ridge Sub for sometime now and unfortunately due to a Hard Drive failure, I have lost everything but I plan to start again (with some back ups this time) and these few assets are not available.

Thank you for that info about the led color. I'm curious about the control box, do you know why it has Explosive Supply written on the door?

Explosive Supply

The control box is the only form of protection for the grade crossing at the Explosive Supply Company in Spruce Pine.

Just to let everyone know, the items that NCkilla333 asked for in post#1 are on the download station.

Back