Brand New Frisco 1522 model from TrainzAmerica

Here are two pictures of just 2 days worth of texturing.

59e704f0a0186061db7926e6bb757e95.jpg

6852f090e36de541c945a15dc4e70b38.jpg

Mighty impressive sir. And if I may say, you've made quite the leap in quality lately! This will turn out beautifully!:D

Thanks guys. According to trainboi1 (chat over skype) I am doing far better then I should being brand new to blender. Texturing should be done in about a 1-3 weeks.

Few features:

*Chuffing smoke
*Animated swinging bell
*Whistle and bell sound supplied by K&L Trainz
*Incab figure attachments
*Custom Cab in the future
*Custom engine sounds
*Active Dynamo and westing house
*Cylinder drain
*Highly detailed engine model
*Oil tender, auxillary tender, and accurate coaches
*Ultra bright headlight
*Realistic texturing (compared to the older model)
*Possible radio chatter
*Animated cab (in future)
*Custom bogeys
*Custom Engine Spec

Working with trainboi1 and Steve Lerro on this model.

Forget what i said. I will keep you all up to date, atleast 2 or 3 times a week. Anywho, here is frisco now. I striped the old textures yesterday at 2:30pm EST and got all this down at 5:30am EST. I have some textures to redo so please dont call me out on those since I know. Do tell me how she is looking so far.

P.S. There are a few meshes I have to redo, like the pistons
3bf7cbed2cc88e95d0b0109d8184d929.png

and I say again, with more enthusiasm:

a-w-e-s-o-m-e!

Your not lying....................That is a very nice build, much better than i could ever do. One question though, will you use ARN to add the numbers for the 1522's sister engines or will you just be doing the 1522 herself? And doesn't matter if its freeware or payware, i'll be grabbing this one regardless. Awesome work! :udrool::mop::udrool::mop::D

Thanks guys, to answer your question. I plan to only do 1522 herself, the tender, auxillary tender and coaches. At a later date of coarse

Domes could probably be a bit more rounded on the edge of the top--they look more like a cylinder to me at the moment.

Other than that...not gonna say it's perfect, but it's definitely more up to date with current modeling philosophies than the old one.

Back