Bogey Problem with Blue's Hogwarts Express Engine.

SodorProductions

A Thomas Trainz Fan
I recently downloaded Blue Hogwarts express model, but when I looked at it in the surveyor and railyard, its front bogey (Hall_lgbogey is the name of the bogey file) seems to have a texture problem. Its completely white, and I don't know how to fix it. First, I sent it to TEngine, another Trainz user, and member Sodor Island 3D (a website for Thomas Trainz content), to try to fix it, but that didnt work. Then I tried downloading the Hall_lgbogey02 assset from the DLS and using that in the CCP as opposed to the original Hall_lgbogey, but still the bogey came up as white. Doesn anybody know how to fix this?
I have a video of the problem as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7m8lg0maDg&feature=channel_page

I would apprciate some help ou tips with this, as I planned to make a lot of video with this engine, and I can't if its bogey keeps having this problem! Thank you. -Sodor Productions

I replaced the dummy bogey tags in the locos config.txt file with kuid2:72730:50500:2 and copied env_metal.bmp texture from the loco's body folder to the Hall smbogey kuid:55976:50026.

Bob

Back