blender

stmsoccer

TrainzForge Advisor
hi guys i just installed blender 2.5 beta and am trying to put the pythons into it but have no scripts subfolder i tried showing hidden folders but still no. what should i do
thanks

Josh

hi guys i just installed blender 2.5 beta and am trying to put the pythons into it but have no scripts subfolder i tried showing hidden folders but still no. what should i do​

thanks​

Josh​

I would grab Blender 2.49b for right now. The Trainz exporter still has some problems with 2.5.

can anyone with sketchup please help me

i would really thank you if you could go to 3d warehouse and create everything for munich airport for trainz

i would give you something but sadly i have nothing

thank you Josh

...The Trainz exporter still has some problems with 2.5.....

LWVRR - Are the problems significant (i.e. it won't work) or just irritating (i.e. its less than perfect?) I'm interested in getting 2.5 because of the new interface but don't want to install it without a working exporter.

Thanks.

(and sorry for wandering off topic!)

LWVRR - Are the problems significant (i.e. it won't work) or just irritating (i.e. its less than perfect?) I'm interested in getting 2.5 because of the new interface but don't want to install it without a working exporter.

Thanks.

(and sorry for wandering off topic!)

Currently Blender 2.5 is still in beta with changes being made to the PY scripting side of things so until this bit of Blender get sorted out anything that relies on py script such as the exporter cannot be finalised.

Cheerio John

Currently Blender 2.5 is still in beta with changes being made to the PY scripting side of things so until this bit of Blender get sorted out anything that relies on py script such as the exporter cannot be finalised.

Understood, thanks John, but does it currently work (with or without bugs) or not? (Given the caveat that, being a test version, if it works today it might not work tomorrow or next week!).

Cheers

Chris

Understood, thanks John, but does it currently work (with or without bugs) or not? (Given the caveat that, being a test version, if it works today it might not work tomorrow or next week!).

Cheers

Chris

Dunno about the latest beta exporter with the latest version of Blender but an earlier version did work for me with one of the 2.5 betas. I seem to recall it now supports bones. I didn't do exhaustive testing though. There is a link somewhere to the 2.5 beta exporter. Does that answer your question?

Cheerio John

hi guys i just installed blender 2.5 beta and am trying to put the pythons into it but have no scripts subfolder i tried showing hidden folders but still no. what should i do
thanks

Josh

When you install Blender you are asked where you want to put the scripts folder. I believe it defaults to creating a folder called 'Blender Foundation' in the Documents area of your computer. In there would be the folder where you would put the scripts.

Back