Australian screenshots

Hi LittleBondi
T:ANE is now expected in mid May 2015, as per the announcements on Kickstarter, and on the forums (in a thread titled "New T:ANE Release Date").

There are quite a few improvements/fixes in CE V1.1 (there's a list in the T:ANE/Kickstarter forum section).

Regards

During the testing process any major bugs that prove difficult to fix may stall the development and release of the final product. People will complain about this but I prefer the date to be delayed if that means the final result will be even better. This will probably be the reason. As a CE subscriber you're part of the team finding these bugs and reporting them so the rest of us can enjoy the final result :p

Stevo

Thanks for the correction of date and information Zec. I'm guessing now there will be interlocking towers and stuff that was planned for a service pack, included?

-Cheers

I believe more time is being made to fix up some of the promised launch features which were still a bit buggy in the beta... better late than broken, I say :)

Ok, Thanks for the information guy's, it really helped to sort out some unknowns.

A screenshot from a night run a little while ago, back in TS12.

-Cheers

TANE%202015-01-30%2022-26-54-50.jpg

TANE%202015-01-30%2022-27-25-78.jpg

A couple from a 'model railway' layout that I have been tinkering with tonight in T:ANE.

Regards
Zec

Another Screenshot from the Beaudesert Branch, back in TS12. I thought I might try out some new effect in a photo editor In the first one, The second one is original however.

Leaving Logan Village

North of Jimboomba

-Cheers

@Pete;

I think, I recall back in 2009 you did the QR Longreach Railway Station; any chances of it getting released? As it is the same design [nearly] of the Mount Morgan, Archer Park and Winton Railway Stations. I have the diagrams for both Archer Park & Mount Morgan which feature on my new route, it would be greatly needed; I can forward them for consideration.

With assistance with NSWGR_46class; I can assist where possible towards after April or when I can.

With Regards,

M.Gitsham

G'day Aaron, the U vans great with lettering, the old beta's I have don't even have the class lettering on them, lol

Hi Steve,

Those where experimental back when there was a conversion on Victrainz back in 2011 about Advertisement on Rollingstock, the reason for no Lettering was after I built the main body as a test and baked it I sent it over to Timo, there's no point in lettering if he's just painting over it in Yellow or Blue [or White, lettering goes over the Advertisement, Blue background was White Lettering, Yellow and White Background was Black Lettering, and they where in different spots depending to Prototype.

Anyways,

No. 40 with a passenger

azervich_20150204_0019_zpsq4vonnpu.jpg~original

Cheers.

Back