Article: Become a Trainz Journalist!

Interesting. I'll have to give this some thought and see what I can come up with, time permitting. I'll be following to see how this goes.
Mike

PS: By the way, what file formats are acceptable for submission?

Last edited:
I without knowing English absolutely I Russian also it is game most of all and it at me legal it appeared palmed off and paid 1000 rubles write out me and a black list and furnish the clue I belittle for God's sake This message for the manager

Best of luck to all who throw their hat into the ring, it's not going to be easy.

Konev - you are crazy! Конев (ник хоть бы не позорил) ты полный мудень - зачем ты сюда пишешь свою блевотину, а? Русских позоришь, а? Разработчики игры виноваты, что тебе кто-то впарил игру без ключа?! Убейся об стену и не пиши больше никогда здесь!!!

The Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum in Chattanooga, Tennessee (USA) is planning their second Railfest: Railfest 2012. Their first Railfest was last year, celebrating their 50th anniversary. You can see pictures of last year's Railfest on their website: tvrail.com under their 'News & Updates' tab at the top of the screen. You'll have to scroll down a little, since they have posted new announcements, none related to Railfest 2012 yet.

Hi Mike, if you are submitting us text posts, you can use .doc or .odt (Open Office). Makes it easier for us to work with the text and publish. For images, I would prefer .jpeg, but you can always email us if you have any specific format and we can try and convert them here.

Hi Jordon, great info! I will keep a track of that site. Meanwhile could you please email us at trainznews@n3vgames.com with the information you posted here and also send us an email if the website gets any update for the Railfest 2012 (in case we miss it). If you are attending Railfest 2012, it would be great if you can cover the event for us. If you email us a summary of the event and grab us some pictures, it will be perfect.

We are organizing to have some community members help us with translations of user submitted posts so we can cover news from areas like China, Russia, Germany, etc.

Remember, the email to send your submissions is: trainznews@n3vgames.com :)

Thanks for the info. I'm working on a little something although I think it will probably wind up being a series of little somethings. Not sure how long it will take me to get it together though. jpeg is just fine although I had planned on .bmp. Will hypertext links in the text be acceptable?

Mike

I'm interested!

What types of articles would you be looking for, deadlines, that type of thing?

Anything related to 'trains'. Could be local news about any rail event, community meets, model rail, trainz meets, someone making a good content.... email us about it and let us know if you want something published within a specific time frame.

It is an on-going programme, so no deadlines as such. But yes news updates and covering rail events will have a deadline though.

We received some submissions already. We will be processing the submissions and start publishing them soon.

Can you maybe start a new section for posting threads in the forum called Train Spotting. So, if you go on a train-spotting session, you can report on what locos you reported. I'm my of a modern spotter but 1 time I saw 5 class 395s, 2 eurostars, 3 class 66s (two were consisted, the other was for display) 1 class 170 and 12 class 377s ALL FROM PLATFORM 1 AT ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back