Armour Plant Ind. What happened ?

colreid

I built a complete layout centered around the Industry. As a gold class member I thought I would find out what was going on. I lost these buildings in my Trs19 so I uploaded it to the DLS sans Armour Plant Ind. to show the results ( 1....1941 Oregon Freight by CR ) So what happened & who is going to sell it back to me ? I can't even use them in TRS 12 they have been deleted from the DLS.

You mean an asset? Do you know the KUID? If it has Armours name on it, it might have been pulled for legal reasons.

You mean an asset? Do you know the KUID? If it has Armours name on it, it might have been pulled for legal reasons.
It could be that, or more likely pulled from regular circulation and moved to the hidden faulty asset list for the Content Repair Group (CRG) to eventually get to once they work their way through the other gazillion assets on the list.

It has been pulled before. You check a route and another missing asset indicator instead of the asset. Happened to Armour last month and then it reappeared. Have not looked today.

N3V is arbitrary, and without any respect, for their customers when, without notice, they continue to kill assets for reasons unknown. Missing Assets is their favorite color.

BUT, I just looked and it is available from N3V here. All the cows are in the pens and safe.

Last edited:
Back