Anyone Heard From Trainz Eastern Routes? Possible release.

N5VAV

TPR Route Creator
Hello all.
Has anyone heard anything from T.E.R. or Grostop? I have not been able to contact him.

A while back, I was helping him doing some routes for future release. Long story, but after a hard drive crash and slowly rebuilding my TRAINZ maps was working on, I found several TER-to-be routes . I have been working with one of them and is turning out nicely in TS12 with all new content from what it was in TRS2004.

My question, I'd like to eventually finish some of the routes and make them multiplayer, but I would feel better if I had specific permission from Grogstop or someone from TER to use the DEM maps I was given to work with.

Any news or suggestions? If not, I suppose they will stay on the hard drive of my old computer- and die. :(

Until then, I'm working on a freelance multiplayer route, updating Sandpatch to TS12, making a multiplayer session or 2 for my built-in NEC route, and continuing the Southern California and MRL II projects. (rebuilding after hard-drive crash ) :( :( :(

Thanks,
Jeff - N5VAV KUID 56511

Wow, no one has heard anything from Grogstop or Trainz Eastern Routes????

Do you think it would be OK to complete the routes and eventually release them and give them proper credit for the generation of the DEM maps?

Thoughts?

What are the DEM's ? The areas covered ? Did he give them to only you, or are they available to the public ? Are they blank DEM's, with no track on them ?

Back