Any good PRR Routes for TS12 Pre-SP1?

Hello! It’s been a while since I’ve played Trainz and I recently got my hands on some new PRR K&L Trainz content. I was wondering if there were any good PRR routes for Pre-SP1 TS12, as there is one really nice route by WIT Simulations, but it’s for SP1. To be a little more specific, the PRR Main Line going through towns and the vast Pennsylvania countryside. Any help is appreciated!

There are . And depending on how you like to run actual or fictional . Here's just a few . Coal Country is a standout for myself and would be a fantastic starter . But here's a few I'd recommend .
PRR Harbor Sub Model Railroadz by Bob Ross . Have and run
PRR Pittsburgh to Altoona By jrfolco Have and run . Also has been updated to 22
NS Horseshoe Curve V0.3 By scratchy . Any and all his work worth running .
I'd also recommend routes by theses modelers . PRR1361 , prr325 , Ace39 .

Matt

PS My own work is of the PRR

If Coal Country is SP1 only that's a bummer. Might be worth checking if any older PRR routes got re-released or are still around somewhere. No harm in running SP1 routes too if you're keen to run those trains.

There are . And depending on how you like to run actual or fictional . Here's just a few . Coal Country is a standout for myself and would be a fantastic starter . But here's a few I'd recommend .
PRR Harbor Sub Model Railroadz by Bob Ross . Have and run
PRR Pittsburgh to Altoona By jrfolco Have and run . Also has been updated to 22
NS Horseshoe Curve V0.3 By scratchy . Any and all his work worth running .
I'd also recommend routes by theses modelers . PRR1361 , prr325 , Ace39 .

Matt

PS My own work is of the PRR
Is the TS12 version of Horseshoe Curve still available? Just wondering

A simple search of TS12 routes builds would tell you . Myself I don't know . There are more then I mention . Pretty sure you'll find something in that build . What I can remember is 12 had issues with content older and newer builds . Sorry couldn't help ya more .

Coal country has been updated , plus a few different version or addon's from other's . Is a standout in my opinion in all it builds . Was the main reason behind Dreaming Pennsylvania . Which is now being reworked . Slowly
Matt

A simple search of TS12 routes builds would tell you . Myself I don't know . There are more then I mention . Pretty sure you'll find something in that build . What I can remember is 12 had issues with content older and newer builds . Sorry couldn't help ya more .

Coal country has been updated , plus a few different version or addon's from other's . Is a standout in my opinion in all it builds . Was the main reason behind Dreaming Pennsylvania . Which is now being reworked . Slowly
Matt
Nais :D

Back