Announcement from Louise_T & Kate

Joe_T

Trainz user since 2003
Hi all just thought we would let you know some great news :D We have decided to set a provisional date for our wedding :D The date we have set is 13th September 2010. The date is subject to change although we both hope it doesn't as that is the date I proposed to Kate :D Will keep you informed if anything changes good or bad.

Great news Louise_T. I hope you and Kate will live a long and happy life together. Next month will be my 43rd wedding aniversary, I hope you and Kate can be as happy as Mandy and I have been.

Cheers,
Bill69

Congratulations Louise and Kate, hope you have lots of happy days in the future.

Nathan and Kelly

erm

Screenshot.jpg

Guess again :p :p

Cheers David

Never mind, you only 'missed it by that much' :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

What's six months between friends :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Cheers David

I already been threatened with divorce for forgetting the aniversary before we are married :eek::eek:

Congratulations !

Start cleaning out the Train room , and be ready for setting up the crib .

--- ,DLR

thank you DLR but there is no chance myself or kate will be pregnant as we are both girlees ;) Nor do we wish to addopt but we have our cats and they are our children. We are in the process of building our 17' OO gauge layout :D

Louise_T ,

My face is red , if I would have thought for a minute . I know you are female , ( from an old thread ) , and not too many guys named Kate . Strange how some of us oldtimers continue to make stupid assumptions .

Again , Contgratulations and Best Wishes --- ,DLR :eek: :eek:

thank you DLR but there is no chance myself or kate will be pregnant as we are both girlees ;) Nor do we wish to addopt but we have our cats and they are our children. We are in the process of building our 17' OO gauge layout :D

Good luck with the marriage and building the 00 gauge set.

Back