Amtrak locos

traincrazy0918

Keepin it on the rails!
i was recently on amtrak geek zone's forum, viewing their anouncements and they had a whole load full of F40ph skins but i cant find them anywhere, are they betas or what

being the person in charge of AGZ, this is news to me. I have made an F40PH surfliner reskin but that is all.

peter

ermm thats not every paint scheme thats only two. F40PHs were painted in a total of 6 different schemes (PhIII, IV, V, Cascades, Surfliner/vegas, Downeaster) I have yet to decide if I will talk to magiclind about releasing it. If I do release it; it won't be for a while.

A General note: Just because it is in a picture does NOT mean that either A) it is available or B) it will be available. This goes for any trainz pictures any where.

peter

F40PHs were painted in a total of 6 different schemes (PhIII, IV, V, Cascades, Surfliner/vegas, Downeaster)

amtrak246.jpg

*COUGH COUGH* I think this makes 7 my chum :p

amtrak246.jpg

*COUGH COUGH* I think this makes 7 my chum :p

Actually it's only 4... as I correct myself from ages ago. Phase V, Cascades, and Surfliner were not actually F40s but NPCUs.

Looking for Amtrak Horizon Fleets in Phase III. I already have a Phase III (Wide). Any help?

Wide is referring to the interior layout, not the paint scheme. That being said. Buzz's Horizons (which I think are on the DLS... haven't had a need to download them in years) has both wide and narrow versions.

peter

Back