AJS Invisible stations

R142Alover

I am making an elevated route using AJS Invisible stations and I got all my data.I am using magicland's R46 Subway cars and they're 75 feet long.I have 8 in a consist which will equal 600 feet.I did the conversion via google and got a result of 182.88 meters.In the AJS thing I type in 183 since it is in meters I got the train where I want it to stop and load/unload but since the R46's have 4 doors on eachside/car and they're 8cars which equals 32 doors per consist only 28 open which leaves one car out the doors won't open.I adjusted the station and moved it but the 1st car still won't open.So I changed the length to 185 meters and it still doesn't open just the 1st car but the rest of the 7 cars open.It would be appreciated if someone can help me with this problem.
Problem:All doors in the 1st car won't open but the rest of the consist does open all the doors.

Best thing to do is a search for AJS Station FAQs. There's a whole thread devoted it as I think loads of people had issues with them. Pretty sure your problem is covered within the thread as it's to do with the station set up. You need to use the 'Call At' command when you set up your driver instructions.

Cheers.

Best thing to do is a search for AJS Station FAQs. There's a whole thread devoted it as I think loads of people had issues with them. Pretty sure your problem is covered within the thread as it's to do with the station set up. You need to use the 'Call At' command when you set up your driver instructions.

Cheers.
Ok I'll look into that.

Back