a sad note

lner

Playing TS2016.....
well my friends unfortunatly the aviation thread was closed, Boco had got a fair reason about it being off topic and I relise the problems of an of topic section, if people here want I will start my own small forum where the aviation pics can be displayed and discussed (this is not a gripe at the great job the mods are doing)

Aye it is a shame. I was liking the shots of the Lancaster. I think I may have seen that one on the ground when I was a kid as it did some taxing around at a night time event at some airfield north of Spalding (from what I can vaguely remember). You didn't by any chance start making gun noises while you was in the turrets? I know I would have, after all your never to old :D:D:D:D.

Rob

Next time prototype airplanes for Trainz!

I liked the thead and really wish someone would model some of those planes for Trainz. Next time try prototype talk forum. Planes for Trainz anyone?:hehe:

well my friends unfortunatly the aviation thread was closed, Boco had got a fair reason about it being off topic and I relise the problems of an of topic section, if people here want I will start my own small forum where the aviation pics can be displayed and discussed (this is not a gripe at the great job the mods are doing)
We all knew to expect this to happen and rightly so, Boco had no choice.

I will keep an eye on you sight to see some other aircraft as you travel around.

@ sethmcs, may have an idea here and if you have something to show people with the view to having them created. I know I and another member have done this and they are now on the DLS.

Craig
:):):)

Loved the pics

Yes, I loved those pictures too, a pity about that thread....

I shall visit your site soon, a bit too busy today.

Nice shots and although I am not an 'air' person I do fly some small helicopters for fun.

Thanks for allowing us to see them, it was much appreciated.

Angelah

I liked the thead and really wish someone would model some of those planes for Trainz. Next time try prototype talk forum. Planes for Trainz anyone?:hehe:
There are some planes like the Lancaster and B24 on the DLS, not flyable ones though. Look under username whecsailor.
Cheers Will
:wave:

Back