A Muggy Morning In The Deep South

grogstop65

TrainzEasternRoutes
s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

glad my post was wiped for no damn reason :rolleyes: but anyway

Good atmosphere in your shots John! Glad to see you back and in action!

welcome home,

Steve

nice looking shots but not quite southern,
change out those telephone poles and then it will have more of a southern feel;)

You've got some very nice skies in there John, that is a brilliant sunrise. Rays of the sun poking through the clouds, and the fields below bathed in raw sunlight and the muggy rising mists below...

Can you share with us which skies you used to produce that?

Last edited:
John I had a very nice post here befor, Im going to repost it because it was deleted.

I very much like your skys and I hope to use them one day, but theres just one thing missing from the screenshots. CHESSSSSIEEESS!! :D Got them dirty yet?? :D

I don't think the Chessie System had much, if any, presence in the southeast prior to est. of CSX:rolleyes: Mostly, it was Southern, Nashville, Chatanooga, & St Louis; GA RR, and others. I don't think there was B&O, C&O, or Western Maryland...:rolleyes:

I don't think the Chessie System had much, if any, presence in the southeast prior to est. of CSX:rolleyes: Mostly, it was Southern, Nashville, Chatanooga, & St Louis; GA RR, and others. I don't think there was B&O, C&O, or Western Maryland...:rolleyes:

Someone else knows about the Georgia Road!:D
dont forget SCL and SAL ;)

Hi guys, I'm glad you liked the shots; I will post more soon. I had to return to the hospital on Friday and I've returned tonight; this time they know whats wrong and I'm on the right track with a green light.

I'm going to try once more because just as Flamerail my post was deleted. Have someone got an issue with usernames starting with F ??

Anyway, very nice shot grogstop! In my first post I wondered if those poles were tram-catenary?

:)

I'm going to try once more because just as Flamerail my post was deleted. Have someone got an issue with usernames starting with F ??

Anyway, very nice shot grogstop! In my first post I wondered if those poles were tram-catenary?

:)
Thank you. Yes the poles are really the south shore cat wires on the DLS.
As for posts being deleted, the mods deleted the entire thread instead of just the clutter; clutter that did not include anything you posted so no worries.

John

Last edited:
Back