a locomotive with no dependences!

ewses

i dont know what to do with them. some say to download it but then what were do they go next? :(

All the dependencies (unless you already have them) require downloading and installing for the loco to work simply install the same way as the loco this depending on your version of trainz
From the DLS Helper in TRS 04 will automatically block any items you already have and download and install the rest I assume this is similar in later versions
Regards Bob V

well i ment i need a small steam locomotive with no dependencies :(

that is impossible to have a train with no dependencies, the wheels are one dependency, the sound is another and if there is a cab then that is another

unless you want a static object (like a building) you can't. the way trainz is set up the trucks, lights, tender, etc will all be different dependencies. you can get cdp files for locos that include all the dependencies but there will always be dependencies.

as for getting 04; that is personal preference. 06 is newer. However there are still a very vocal community who think that 04 is the greatest version. That being said you have another option; which is to wait for 09 which is coming along.

peter

Back