817Taylor's Works in Progress

I've got C&IM fevor
591995a5e75ab305278f96b4c8c2bcaa.jpg

a1035aea86db4780b376647472430b74.jpg

it doesn't say RBMN and I do intend to keep it. The reskin for a friend so he's happy, and after being up ALL night working, I can finally get back to work on my route. Favor for favor, he's been asking this for months, I needed a favor from him, so we're doing each other favors.

How about doing me a favor and stop sharing them. Thanks.

Mr. Cornell

I sent you a PM regarding this incident, and ask that you read it over and reply as soon as possible so we can get this straightened out.

I can understand the accusation of me sending out reskin copies but I have not sent anyone this reskin. I did it because Blake wanted to see it on an SD38 and I even asked Adam about it, but the main issue is that the C&IM had SD38-2's which is longer and has longer doors. Blake has asked me for months about this and I did it just to show him this reskin and to get him to shut up mainly. I do not plan to send this reskin to anyone, I am not even entirely happy with it. I hope one day JR will do an SD38-2 and do a C&IM paint scheme but until then this reskin is just a what if type reskin and will not leave my computer. Hope that you can understand that I am not illegally sending anyone, anything.

How bout do yourself a favor and keep people from saving payware to CDP's...
how the hell can you say that, they provide for us and they expect people not to be mean and not do illegal things with it. There is no amount of encoding or scripting they can do to prevent their content from being packed because if it was unable to be packed how the hell would you download it? We're sent the CDP of the file and they expect us to use it, enjoy it, and not abuse it. I have an extremist amount of respect towards the JR team and I would never do anything that goes against their rules.
-Taylor

Last edited:
K&L is planning to strip all the stripage off of the 4-4-0 and I was told that the PRR Sold the D16's to small railroads who wanted steam for freight service in the dying age of steam. The D16 could have been seen hauling locals and since this route ends at a mountain side with a coal loader that can only service 4 cars at a time, the D16 is the ideal locomotive for this. I just have a session with a lager train for a more, filling affect. Here is an update

Very true... in that time period the 1920-30 striping would be long gone and so would the engines!. Anyway keep up the good work, this is a nice looker and of course I am not biased being from PA :)

Ken, I know of some D16's that were in service on branch line service and some that very sold to other railroads. The Kishacoqullis Valley Railroad had 2 D16's sold to them by the PRR in service until the end of operations in 1940. But I can wait for K&L to release that!! Nice stuff so far Taylor, I like those SD38's.

I was browsing photo's of the Edgar Thomson Plant for United States Steel and the railroad that serves it, and I drew this.
c2736996f9757e92d4919206235ee50a.jpg

so now, I got me some ideas.

Back, still learning, Acquired maps of the UP, but I had a different thing in mind

:hehe:

b88bb0a97fd4ee7fee5c5cbb3dbffcaf.jpg

again, still learning.

Paul.
For one I am trying to learn 3d modeling programs such as Gmax and Blender. I have already got rough measurements of all the buildings at the WRM and as well as some of the equipment. As you know I commissioned 94 and I own a copy of the DEM for the WRM. The issue is the DEM has the Museum on a hill, which it is, so, I am trying to make sense of the DEM before I can start laying track and building.
For two I just do not care to work on the WRM right now, I have other things that have me interested and I would like to work on something that interests me.

Special Thanks to Steve Lerro for doing a C&HR E27 for me, so now I can reboot the project with some attractive looking locomotives.
1502582_254767064692259_161748556_o.jpg

1553159_254767088025590_1483071765_o.jpg

1502259_254767041358928_1169355773_o.jpg

1556211_254767068025592_2057488141_o.jpg

Back