24ngtrainz content screenies

Yes, I know, we haven't got much and we aren't terribly good at Gmax, but I thought I might as well start it anyway.

I'd love to see our 24ngtrainzers content in action on your routes, so please, if you have any screenies of our content, put them here so we can all see. I'll get the ball rolling:

trainz2009061718335010.jpg

trainz2009061718353803.jpg

trainz2009061718295493.jpg

trainz2009061617354215.jpg

trainz2009061718312993.jpg

finishedm.jpg

dgtjh.jpg

trainz2009042521531925.jpg

trainz2009042521563671o.jpg

Thanks to anyone who contributes!

Chris :wave:

Last edited:
strange aye, everytime me or you create a thread, nobody wants to put a comment into, or it could be that we don't have alot of stuff released.

cheers
tom hughes

For me it's because it's all British. Only a small amount of British stuff appeals to me. It's probably the same with you and the 30ng site since we're pretty much or all Americans. (Though I am planning a British loco.)

For me it's because it's all British. Only a small amount of British stuff appeals to me. It's probably the same with you and the 30ng site since we're pretty much or all Americans. (Though I am planning a British loco.)

Not true. I really like quite a lot of American designs. And Austrailian (though that probably doesn't count because quite a lot of them were British-made)

And Zap, I love your stuff, but you really don't seem to like us much.

Last edited:
One thing I don't approve of: Swearing. It really gets me going. Anyway, if everybody hates us, we might as well close the thread. :'(

I don't..I just don't have any routes with 24 in it yet :eek:

And not all of it is British..slugsmasher made some SRRL 24 stuff..

Done Everybody hates us and our stuff, i knew not many people were gonna like our stuff when we started 24ngtrainzers

tom hughes

May I remind you that just today we gained two more members? I think that rises the total to 20 members. We have some fans at least.

Plus, It's just for fun. Say what you like, but we do these for our own enjoyment, and release them for yours. I personally would prefer you didn't say bad things about our stuff (not saying you do), but it makes no difference to me really. I create because I want to. Advice is always welcome though. My model-making has changed so much since I discovered the line too and lathe tool. If you don't like the result, fine, but it's really satisfying to be able to create your own stuff.

I'm not angry at anyone, or anything, but I just wanted to say that. Thanks.

Chris

i agree with chris, we are not getting angry with anyone, sure people can have there say, fair enough its a free country for crying out loud!:p we would appreciate fair comments, we don't want us and you all to fall out with each other.

regards
Tom Hughes

where are the steamers in first 5 pics they are so cool and i love your stuff especially the cabless locos oh and i a member of your site tooo

No they aren't, but I' putting them up right now. (yes, I know it isn't tomorrow yet:hehe:)

EDIT: They are now on the Members Only page of 24ngtrainzers.

Last edited:
...American designs. And Austrailian (though that probably doesn't count because quite a lot of them were British-made)...
Wrong! Most of the Victorian content (just an example) was made in Newport Workshops, which is outside Melbourne.
I would be a frequent poster if I could get Imageshack working

Oh, OK, I don't know a lot about Auzzie trains except quite a lot of the old ones were made at the Vulcan foundry. If you know different, fine by me. :)

Back