2009 in the US

ccordes

TOTR veteran :))
Hello everyone,

I want to lat you all know that Trainz 2009 has finally been released by US customs and is currently somewhere between JFK airport and Hackensack, NJ.

As soon as I have them, they will get packed. We're packing in date order and will send as many as we can before the 24th.

Merry Christmas & Happy Trainzing!

Whoot!
Chris C

Thanks for the update Chris ,

Looks as though , with the holidays , it will be near the 1st before we can expect our packages .

Hell of a way for you to have to spend Christmas Eve day :hehe: !

But please , keep us updated via the Forum ?

--- ,dave

TRAINZ 2009 IN THE u.s.a. AND how much will they go for? and the released dates? and

Where and When Can I get a copy for myself? and what stores will they be release to? will they have booth of them? world builkder and enginer? and which on will have the full version? I have seen the screen shoots and I have to say it is about time that they make it realler and better.
Please send me any emails of the lates news about the released date and the stores where I can but a copy. and thank you very much.
Wizardknig@aol.com

Good news. That means it's one step closer to my grubby hands.;) Don't get stressed. Good things come to those that wait.

Bill

Thanx

Thank you for your patience :eek: I know its nerve racking :confused: to be waiting.
We have the first couple of weeks of November out the door this afternoon.
There are a lot of back orders.

I'm not sure when you will see it in stores.
If you see it out there let the community know.

If you have a small store and want some, let me know! :D

ChrisC

Thanks Chris,

No more in NYC ... now living in Florida good friend ...:wave:

thanks for your hard work and eagerly expecting the arrive of TRS09!:D

Take care and Merry Christmas to you and your family!!:p

Ishie

Excellent news Chris. Ignore my email I just sent you.

I know lots of our US customers are very eager for their TS2009. :)

Have a great Christmas.

Where and When Can I get a copy for myself? and what stores will they be release to? will they have booth of them? world builkder and enginer? and which on will have the full version? I have seen the screen shoots and I have to say it is about time that they make it realler and better.
Please send me any emails of the lates news about the released date and the stores where I can but a copy. and thank you very much.

1. I suggest you remove your email address as spammers may get hold of it.

2. TS2009 is only available direct through Auran.

3. This has all be covered many times on the forum. Please search.

Last edited:
Collins you might want to remove the email address from your quote lol.

Good to hear Chris, I eagerly await it's arrival on my doorstep.

I don't know were you ever got the idea we were eager to get our DVD copy's of Trainz Alan.:hehe:

Bill

Hey Bill,

A question for Alan, but allow me to throw in my 2 cents here... Since I used the word "eager"!:hehe:

I guess, since the beta was open source for anyone to test out, people, for the most part (what i have read in the forums and elsewhere especially) liked what Auran did for this current product... I never bought the classic series, since I've felt that was Auran milking the cow to death, but TRS09 is an improvement, for sure... not perfect, but what software or game is ...:wave:

Ishie

Cows bring $cash$....that's why they call them Cash-Cows!

:cool: I'm so into TRS2006/CMP/CCP it may be summer before I install TS2009!:hehe:

Due to the fact of "new developments," I'm resolved to do the new installment slowly...I don't intend to reinstall. Reinstalling has the word "stall" deeply inserted.

You have to let Vista know your cool with TS2009 & it's children, install the patch, let CMv2 get acquainted, import content, etc & the longer you take, it's a drop dead cinch that things will work better.

The rifts found will be well posted on the TS2009 Forum.

That's the way I took TRS2004 & TRS2006, so I'll still be busy with 'o6 for at least a few weeks!

Getting My Order

Just wanted to make sure I understand how this works. I am in Ohio and I ordered my copy of Trainz 2009 from Auran.com on 12/9. Am I to understand you are the distributor for the U.S. and you will be shipping my copy? Just wanted to be clear as I keep checking my order and it always reports "pending".

Thanks.

Just wanted to make sure I understand how this works. I am in Ohio and I ordered my copy of Trainz 2009 from Auran.com on 12/9. Am I to understand you are the distributor for the U.S. and you will be shipping my copy? Just wanted to be clear as I keep checking my order and it always reports "pending".

Thanks.

Hello,

Just my 2 cents ... not speaking for Chris!

A long time ago Auran selected a few trusted individuals that participated in pushing Trainz into the public eye, for example going to train shows, and spreading the word.:hehe:

Chris, who I have participate with at Train shows, was selected ... Auran sends him tons of trainz products, with our addresses, and he has the responsibility to ship them out...:wave:

However, do not be concern .. :)

Chris has been around these parks since 2001/02 and he has been sending us our products for many years now. He's familyman and great overall guy!!:wave:

My order too is pending, but I am not worried ... For all we know Chris might have 10,000 boxes ... now imagine, he and his son setting up the orders with the addresses, and then calling the Post Office to pick it all up ... it'll take some time...

Anyhow, just my 2 cents on how it has all worked, in previous years!

Ishie:)

Last edited:
Hi, all.

I ordered TRS 2009 from Auran last week, so I was wondering will my order be part of this shipment, or do I have to wait for the next shipment? I'm looking forward to trying the new content and the new graphics in TRS 2009. Maybe I'll finally get around to finishing my MBTA routes in TRS 2009.

I remember on the 2006 shipment Chris said they almost had to make a second trip to get the rest of the first shipment. Hope they brought a bigger truck this time.;)

Bill

Thanks for the Information

I understand. I appreciate you letting me know how this works. That must be quite a job for one person to distribute all those copies.

Back