Нужна помощь

CREZY1998

Добрый день, хотел у вас спросить, решил добавить мультиплеер для trainz 19 в качестве сохраненного. у меня сама карта появилась, ну карты нет какой которая и показывает отсутствие карты, моя карта которую я создала есть в квидах, что делать, как решить вопрос, и плюс пишет мне в измененной форме, но не пишет, что установлено в длс и не заходит на сессии, чтобы мои друзья могли помочь, что подскажете, что делать??

English, for those that can help >>> "Good afternoon, I wanted to ask you, I decided to add multiplayer for trainz 19 as a saved game. I got the card itself, well, there is no card, which shows the absence of a card, my card that I created is in Quid, what to do, how to solve the problem, and plus it writes to me in a modified form, but does not write what is installed in the dlc and does not comes to the sessions so that my friends can help, what can you tell me what to do??"

This is how Trainz works. Whenever any route or session is modified by anyone other than the original author, the asset will be saved with the UID belonging to the person editing the route or session.

You cannot share any DLC directly.

You can still share a DLC route or session, but the other person must have the same route installed along with all other DLC required for the session in order for the route and session to work because you are sharing an alias of the original.

Back