Unable to log in to Trainz

fjbicrf

Greetings,

I am unable to log into Trainz or the Content Store.
It says that my password is invalid. I tried doing a password reset on the Content Store site and got the "An error has occurred, please try again later" message.

Is the Content Store / Trainz down?

Please let me know. I finally got some free time to work on my route and am unable to log in.

Fred Bray

Just to let people know that this is not only affecting one person, I too am getting "My Trainz Authentication Failed" errors too.

Same here. No login, no DLS

image.png

Still not fixed here in the UK I cannot log into TS22 just stays on validating. but trainz portal and forum are fine ? Shows my first class ticket days left etc so its just the validation server playing up ?

Everything is working again for me in Eastern Canada when I woke up this morning. Wife was happy it was broken last night, forced me to go to bed earlier. :)

\i am on the US east coast and i haven't been able to do anything. last night i was running trainz. today not so much. if they are fixing the problem then let us know. i have registered multiple time .
ernest

\i am on the US east coast and i haven't been able to do anything. last night i was running trainz. today not so much. if they are fixing the problem then let us know. i have registered multiple time .
ernest
You registered multiple times?

This might be your email problem. This can mess things up.

Everything works fine here. I've been in and out, downloading, driving, and surveying without issues at all.

i have been trying to resubmit over a week. i can't open trainz to work on it or download . the actually sent a email telling to get a password and username. they gave me a one hour timeline. like i really just sit around to see what he is going to do next. they have a problem.
ejb
is trainz by steam any better? can we use our payware with their software?

Isn't online DRM fun to deal with?

Steam version from my experience its the same version but you aren't required to log into it to download DLCs (purchased through Steam only) and to launch the game. You also don't have to login to import 3rd party content but you'll still need to login to use the DLS.
Keep in mind that it'll still contact the DRM servers over at N3V.

Cheers

Back