Australian screenshots

Hi all,

Some stunning work being done; especially Hotbox! Cannot wait for the next release (and then the next and next...)

Anyway I know this is probably not the best place to post this however someone reading this might know: Alikiwi's Lithgow-Bathurst route is missing the main line track for me. Does anyone know what it is and where to download it?

Thanks

Mark

Hey Mark, just quickly downloaded the route. Appears to be TANE Trk Jarrah <kuid2:523:1110:5>.

Should be built-in I would've thought.

Amazing work on those CKs and 421s Tom and Ryan!

Jamie

Hi all,

Some stunning work being done; especially Hotbox! Cannot wait for the next release (and then the next and next...)

Anyway I know this is probably not the best place to post this however someone reading this might know: Alikiwi's Lithgow-Bathurst route is missing the main line track for me. Does anyone know what it is and where to download it?

Thanks

Mark
That's interesting! I have the route and the track is working for me mate, it's the <kuid:-25:1062> TANE 1Trk Wood which is built-in by default.

Excellent work on those CK's, they look fantastic!

Inspecting some dirty bogies in the North Yard and then later on climbing through Eden Hills with triple 930s.
TRS22_KzjeQLatUl.png

TRS22_IitJjq7uyH.png

hey guys, few little releases and updates from me recently:
  1. I have updated the CFCLA S classes with some new textures and other little details
  2. My station shelters have been updated with fixed LOD's
  3. I have uploaded my 80s and 90s era platform signs
make sure to check all those out when they're available

image.png
image.png
image.png

Back