T:ANE (in development) screenshots...

8875-20160419172603-1-jpg

8876-20160419172703-1-jpg

8877-20160419172754-1-jpg

gfszsfddjiu......... sorry jango, I fainted and fell on my keyboard. Your pictures are :Y: But actually I have no words to describe this! Wipe me now the drool away!

gfszsfddjiu......... sorry jango, I fainted and fell on my keyboard. Your pictures are :Y: But actually I have no words to describe this! Wipe me now the drool away!
Yeah, I'm starting to wish I lived in T:ANE world...better than real, maybe?

Morning Intermodal Train in the High Desert

Mid-Day Manifest Train Winding down the grade in the High Desert.

Just wanted to share some of the progress I have been making on my route.

Well to be honest I wanted to try to mimic your shots a bit (it's really hard to get shots to look that bad)

Glad I got the effect right. Should've also turned down the resolution to show how bad JR content is...
I really hope everyone knows this is sarcasm... Except the part about the resolution, you don't turn down the texture settings and then call it subpar...

I'm having a really difficult time mirroring the horrifically bad detail of the both of your shots, but I think I've reached an acceptable result comparable to how UTC looked. Thanks for leading me down the path to mediocrity, gents

Train 562 rolls eastbound out of Long Island City Yard, passing the crew office (container) adjacent to the switching lead. Port Jefferson and Montauk crews switch on the headlights of their respective locomotives, and prepare to follow 562 out. The usual pair of 'freight' E15s does the honors tonight for this crew who called on duty here and will make another round trip to Oyster Bay before the night is over.

scr_57181360eead1.png

Enough showing off of what we don't get and what we actually get :wave:
Still tweaking environmental settings (work in progress)

2016_04_20_201717.jpg

2016_04_20_201800.jpg

2016_04_20_201820.jpg

Last edited:
knife, josh, and felix- guys your shots are so atrocious they've inspired me to unearth an older piece of work, I hope the level of mediocrity is acceptable for this thread.

BWED 243 and 245 lumber through the sleepy town of Greenvale with a string of pulp-loaded bulkheads. The conductor has just hopped back aboard the lead motor after flagging a disabled crossing and the crew will continue on their Westward trip for interchange with the Bridgeport, Aberdeen & Southern.

scr_5718202fe31db.jpg

Enough showing off of what we don't get and what we actually get

Oh yeah, I forgot JR only makes content for its members. Nevermind all the recent shots of upcoming releases and the actual releases themselves, those are just a ploy to keep people looking at our screenshots of never-to-be-released items.

My bad!

Back