Australian screenshots

Having said all that, is the plan to release two models, the AN and cfcla? I think I will start on the vlocity bogie now, it's a complicated looking thing

That was my plan - there almost two different locos, one was a designed for high speed passenger use and then the rebuild for freight work they were still quite young at 9 years old when sold to CFCLA
Having said all that, is the plan to release two models, the AN and cfcla? I think I will start on the vlocity bogie now, it's a complicated looking thing

Last edited:
Ok these so far are personal reskins
But here are the two different FA EL styles I could find on the interwebs
nswgr_46class_20141024_0005_zps3eb0336e.jpg

nswgr_46class_20141024_0004_zps757ef478.jpg

nswgr_46class_20141024_0006_zpsec0f17c2.jpg

Vlocity Question,,
I was just on railpage and reading about the vlocity drive train, bogies etc and this lead me to think the centre trailer was motorised as well. Is this correct? If someone can dispel or verify need to know for att points

cheers
Pete

Hi Pete,

All car's are motorised as they have 1 engine that runs the hydraulic drive and another engine that runs the electricals such as aircon and lighting.

Cheers.

thank you
tlrscr.jpg

Some of the trailer and bogie was guess work as detailed pics of both were hard to come by. The trailer depended a lot on interior screens and bogie on the manufacturer as well as screens from a model train company when they made the vlocity, so it probably is not super accurate but the best I could do with pics available

cheers
Pete

Last edited:
Looks great - and if people are not happy its better then anything else that anybody has offered up so far to the community
thank you

Some of the trailer and bogie was guess work as detailed pics of both were hard to come by. The trailer depended a lot on interior screens and bogie on the manufacturer as well as screens from a model train company when they made the vlocity, so it probably is not super accurate but the best I could do with pics available

cheers
Pete

Here the second and last planned Beta of the EL - your chance to give community input

Engine spec

EL - this download is time limited to 12 hours only

AN EL - time limited to 12 hours

Please note I have a new project to work on so setting the time limit to for community input to next Saturday (1st November) - after that it gets released as is

Two EL's work a short container consist thru Yass Junction.
a9500d5e7b6f7a1f634f5a742d126ca2.jpg

Only drama i had Dave was the front bogie needs to be reversed as the wheels are spinning the wrong way. Very nice work Pete and Dave very nice indeed and thanks heaps for your effort's.
Cheers Mick.

ha ha ha ha this is only at the first export stage - not even have bums on seats yet

looking for suggestions for horn and others - planing to use NSW endeavor specs and sounds plus maybe even cab
Now I'm really excited Pete. Other liveries too?

The ELs are looking good. :Y: But the AN version has 'Australina' instead of 'Australian' beneath the AN logo.

Thanks Mate now fixed :)
Two EL's work a short container consist thru Yass Junction.

Only drama i had Dave was the front bogie needs to be reversed as the wheels are spinning the wrong way. Very nice work Pete and Dave very nice indeed and thanks heaps for your effort's.
Cheers Mick.

Back