Trainz Riddlez

Trains travel from one town to another town all day always on the same track always going nonstop and at the same speed. The noon train took 80 minutes to complete the trip but the 4 PM train took an hour and 20 minutes. Why?

Here's one:
I may have three cylinders and a Gresley valve gear, but I was built in the U.S. and call southern California home, and I am NOT a shay.

SP-2 class 4-10-2

Well, I was thinking of Union Pacific #9000, a 4-12-2 with a Gresley valve gear and third cylinder and is located at the Los Angeles County Fairplex, but I didn't know about Southern pacific SP-2 Class 4-10-2 #5021, which also has a third cylinder, uses the Gresley valve gear, and is also located at the Los Angeles County Fairplex. Given that I did not know about #5021, I will give you credit for coming up with the correct answer. Now it's your turn.

okay, heres one:

Two trains both enter a one way tunnel at different ends exactly on 9:00, but they both come out the other end unharmed 5 minutes later, how is this possible?

I was the first of my kind, but five years after I debuted, I was refinished to match my cousins.
EDIT: It also helps to know that five years after that I was involved in an accident.

Last edited:
Alright, I (and maybe everyone else) give up. What's the answer? Anyway, to revive the thread, here's one:

I'm a transit company share my name with a animated TV comedy character.

If someone doesn't come up with the answer within 24 hours, I'll give a hint when I can, which I recommend others do if they post a riddle.

BART. :)

"Hello Bart." - Sideshow Bob.
tumblr_lmt7q12wQu1qzwl7do1_500.png

From Season 21 episode 22, "The Bob Next Door."

Kieran.

Last edited:
I am the assassin of the night, I live in the dark and hide my face by day, I'm the embodyment of fear and evil, my name is.....

Back