IBerTrainz Community Sampler

I am having trouble with the download of the S-450/1 and the S-447. The 447, Content Manager will not open, and the S-450/1, my zip file manager (jZIP) Says is corrupt. I have tried downloading many times.[h=1][/h]

If it's on the Download Station. don't bother at the moment due to server problems. If it's not, try using a different browser.

Shane

Answers for all of you, old trainzy friends.

For Surie:

Thank you very much for your appreciation. If it comes from trainzy guys like you and also dear Vendie, appreciation goes higher and much more flattening to us, IBTZ guys.

As for your download, do not worry. By January 1st early morning all new downloading links will have been fixed and propagated. Anyway, if you have problems with an sset in particular, just tell me and Jankvis's IBTZ agents will be visiting you to assist. Our downloads are still open to everybody with no registering needed. THe new forum keeps all its users and login data unaltered.

Always my pleasure to be in touch with you, dear Surie. Be much happier in 2014. ;)

For dear A_C, another oldie but goldie over the place:

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Muy feliz año nuevo 2014 para ti también!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not worry for my long silences, I've been a trainzer for such a long time like you and it's difficulto to quit being. Thank you for your kindest words.

For John:

Thank you for your oh yeah. That encourages us much more too. Be happy.

For Bhorton and Shane:

Thank you for your interest in our models. I assure you that, as I told Surie above, the downloading links will be fixed and safe in a very few hours. Try again. But if you have problems with a particular download, I'll assist you no doubt. Just tell me.

Yes, they are only available at IBTZ.

Test them in the now baby year 2014.

For all of you,

The non-automatic ever opened answering side of Alberte in his early sixties :D

Last edited:
Happy New year everyone! I have tried both of them again, and nothing. It seems the internet Gremlins are at it again.

Hi dear Bhorton.

:hehe: Be patient, please. The IBTZ anti-gremlin :sleep: gatekeepers are reloading the assets you need again. Checked and tested they were corrupted on the move-in to the new server.

'Do not move in if you can', once said Murphy and added, "I'm always aware of future problems anywhere with any moving site".

Damn the now-gone handlers of our old hosting provider!!!!! Let the IBTZ skies fall on their heads :hehe:

The damning side of Alberte, yes, I have one of that. :D

While I am here, I might as well kill 2 birds with one stone; I am missing <kuid:108645:1204><kuid:108645:1205> From the Iberia Interior 10 route. Happy new year everyone!

Hi everyone on this brand new? year's day!

All downloading links seem to be working fine of now. But since many others' eyes see better than just my senior ones :sleep:, if you find a dead link, just make me learn. Thank you.

As for missing <kuid:108645:1204><kuid:108645:1205>, searching for it is on the way as the TRS2004 drivers usually say :hehe: and some of them never get to the destination where gorgeous ladies/gentlemen are waiting for him/her. :p

Have a a very nice and quiet day, dear trainzers.

The foul link bustering side of Alberte, on an absolutely rainy day (as usual) here in Vigo. :wave:

Aaaaaaahhhhh, do the forum guardians -who are always there even unnoticed- say a screenie is needed? No problem. ;) One with a commentary:

Who said that Trainz was about trains? :hehe: Wrong, completely wrong. Proven constantly since the beginning of trainzy times, back then in the Mayan Age and prophecies. :D

mustang_satur.jpg

Last edited:
I have found that they are Anden Moderno 1v,<kuid:108645:1204> Anden Moderno 2v,<kuid:108645:1205>, But I have no idea where to actually find them.
By the way, the 447 and the 450 are working just fine now, they are brilliant to run!

Last edited:
Thank you for your help. Fixed and working right now!

The making-it-work side of Alberte :wave:

Another wintry screenie: A vintage one...

corralnieve2.jpg

;) You are welcome and welcomed, Bolivar. Thank you for your appreciation. My personal side of the site is very unfinished yet but...

If you liked that, I think you would this completely musical one (more personally musically printed): http://zatovisualworks.eu/blog/?page_id=651 :hehe:

But now, since I feel the forum guardians' breath at my back, let's go screenish (Pretend, dear Boli, pretend)...

On a January the 3rd now, that's my trainzy state of mind: :hehe:

good_stuff_on_good_track_2.jpg

Take care, my trainzy friends, 2014 could be promising but promisingly deceiving.

The prophetical side of Alberte, who fortunately nobody listens to and I'd rather keep being so. :wave:

Dear Alberte.

thank you for your kind words. I wish you a Happy New Year! And now i go to discover the refurbished IberTrainz site :D.

Cheers:
Sura aka Misty sky :hehe:
:wave:

I was too early so happy... i was not allowed to log in. :confused: But at least Bolero is expressive.

Last edited:
Back